MarkiplierXReader *smut*

I sigh as I hear more screams coming from upstairs. Mark was playing a new game that he'd been excited to come out for months, however it was clearly harder than the trailers had made it look and now he was coming to that realisation. One particularly loud scream made me drop the spoon I had been holding to stir Mark's coffee. I groan and decide enough is enough and pick up the coffee and head upstairs. He is clearly too stressed and he needs to do something to take his mind off of it.

I pause outside the door and listen to him continue to swear and curse at the game. I take a deep breath and knock twice. However the screaming doesn't stop and I assume he cannot hear me over the game.

I slowly open the door and head inside. He looks up from his computer as I move into the room and he forces a smile with a sigh and takes off his headphones.

"Hey," he breathes with a sense of relief as he pauses the game. I walk closer to him, my mind made up as to what to do to help with his stress. I place the coffee on his desk and walk behind him, placing my arms around his neck and leaning my weight on his shoulders.

"Stressed?" I tease, stretching back up to start massaging his shoulders. He laughs and pats my hands.

"Maybe a little," he admits with a mischievous grin. I laugh with him and I slowly move my hands from his shoulders to his arms, running my fingers lightly up and down. He shivers slightly under my touch.

"Your hands are so cold," he laughs.

"Then warm them up for me," I grin, and move my hands to slip them under his shirt and hold my hands against his chest. He clears his throat and sits up straighter in his chest.

"Are you alright, Mark?" I tease as I slowly rub up and down his chest.

"I was just wondering what you're doing?" He asks with a light laugh. I shrug with a laugh and grab the hem of his shirt.

"Feel like a bit of destress?" I ask, slowly pulling it up and revealing his toned stomach. He puts his hand over mine and pulls his shirt off over his head. He reaches round and grabs my waist, pulling me to sit straddling his lap. His hands grab hungrily at my hips as he kisses my neck. He lets out a warm breath as I grab at his belt, losing my composure by his enthusiasm, and pull it off and toss it across the room.

He grabs my own shirt and pulls it over my head, I barely have time to even put my arms back around him before he starts kissing down my chest. He is hungry and each kiss is accompanied by a bite or a lick at my flesh. I whimper at his reaction and he laughs breathily. He reaches my nipples and flicks them gently with his tongue, holding my writhing body close to him with his strength.

Mark can barely control himself as he lifts me off his lap with his hands under my bum, placing me to stand on the floor. He kisses me roughly whilst his hands are undoing my jeans. He pulls back and looks down at me with a warm smile. Mark kisses me once gently on the lips, before kissing me on the crook of my neck, the kissing each side of my chest in turn, he slowly kneels down and kisses my stomach. He hooks his hands in the top of my jeans and pulls them down my legs. As I step out of them, he focuses on kissing my thighs, looking up at me with a mischievous look.

He puts his hands around my underwear and pulls them down to my ankles. I realise what he wants to do when he grabs one of my ankles and makes me stand with my legs spread further apart.

"This was supposed to destress you," I laugh a little, he grins back and lightly bites the inside of my thigh.

"This will definitely help me take my mind off things," he purrs and my knees nearly buckle as his hot breath hits between my legs. He laughs and grips around my thighs and buries his face between my legs, his tongue pressing and exploring me mercilessly. He is holding me up and against his face so that I can't get away. He uses one hand to grab and tweak and my chest and one at my legs to hold me where he wants me.

"M-Mark," I stutter and I feel him chuckle against me, he speeds up his movements and holds me tightly as a tremor rocks through my entire body and I nearly fall to the floor with the feeling. He lets me ride out my high, keeping me going for as long as possible.

Mark stands up and his ferocity still hasn't calmed as he kisses me roughly, fingers teasing and pulling my hair. I grab his jeans and undo them. He pulls them down the rest of the way and kicks them off with his underwear. I can feel how hard he is as it presses against my thigh. I smile as a blush threatens to rise on my face.

I push lightly on his shoulders and he sits back down in his chair willingly. His hands find my waist again as I sit on his lap, a hand closing around his member and guiding it inside me. I moan as he starts stretching me out and I slowly sit down on his lap. However, Mark gets impatient and rocks his hips up to meet mine quickly, groaning in time with my moans as he sits fully inside me.

He curses and holds my waist tightly, I find my feet and slowly lift off his lap before dropping to meet his hips again. He lets me set the pace as I slowly ride him, I relish every moment of feeling him inside me. He satisfies himself by grabbing at every inch of my exposed flesh, moving from cupping my face to grabbing my bum roughly.

Mark groans against my neck and I can tell the slow pace is agonising for him. My suspicions are deemed correct when he pushes me off my lap and bends me over his desk, pushing his computer and equipment out of the way impatiently.

"That game not stressing you out anymore?" I say teasingly. He laughs breathily and grips my hips, pulling them close to him.

"What do you think?" He breaths and I groan as he pushes his way inside me with one movement. His pace is relentlessly from the start, he had clearly been pent up and now I was paying for it (though I wasn't complaining). The room was filled with sounds of his hips meeting mine and both of our moans and groans. His hands are gripping my waist and bum and on one particularly strong thrust he slaps his hand into my bum as well. I groan at the feeling and he continues this action as he forces us both closer to the edge.

"M-Mark," I groan and I feel his pace falter.

"Yeah," he breathes "me too."

I grip the edge of his desk and he grips my waist as we reach our climax almost exactly at the same point. He slowly rocks his hips into mine as he finishes inside me. He holds me against him, holding his seed inside me before gently pulling out. He helps me up and kisses me softly.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too."