DannyXRossXBrian (Game Grumps) *smut*

So this is almost a continuation of my last RubberSexbang smut where I mentioned Brian's plan, this is Brian's plan.

Sorry about the picture, it contains Arin as well because there is no picture of just the three of the people involved in this story.

Otherwise I hope you enjoy the story.

-----------------------------------------

Brian could hardly keep his eyes off Danny throughout their whole rehearsal as he waited for the perfect moment to put his plan into action.

Luckily they were the only two in the office as the others had gone out for the whole day and wouldn't be back for hours.

He could barely believe that Danny hadn't realised that he knew Ross and Danny were in a relationship, and a very sexual one at that.

One that Brian wanted to be a part of.

Imagining Ross taking his own cock in his mouth whilst Danny took Ross from behind was enough for a boner to grow slowly in his jeans and he had to hide it behind it below his keyboard so Danny wouldn't notice yet.

He was a dominant man at heart who wanted someone as submissive as Ross to pleasure him.

It frustrated him that Dan had got to him first and now he was going to force Dan to let him share.

The two of them being dominant and sharing Ross seemed the perfect plan to Brian and one he couldn't wait to start.

"Hey Brian? Are you listening to me?"

Brian blinked a couple of times and slowly took in Dan standing in front of him looking concerned.

"Yeah, course I am," said Brian hurriedly before quickly changing the subject "Can you pass me those music scores?"

He pointed across to the far side of the table, the large one in the centre of the office, where some scattered sheets decorated the dark wood.

Dan nodded and seemed glad that Brian was acting a bit more focused and moved to grab the scores but couldn't quite reach.

Brian's eyes widened and he felt his jeans tighten as instead of moving around the table as he should of done, Dan leant over the table to grab the sheets of paper.

Brian swallowed as Dan struggled to grab the paper and remained bent over the table as he gathered them up.

Brain took a deep breath and moved around the front of his keyboard and stood a little behind Dan.

Dan remained unaware until he felt two hands on his waist.

He went to stand up in surprise but was stopped by one of the hands moving from his waist to press against the small of his back effectively holding him in place.

He looked over his shoulder to see Brian looking at him with an odd expression.

A hard, serious expression mixed with something that appeared to be lustful that Dan thought, though he hated to admit, suited his dark grey eyes very well.

"Brian?" He asked trying to keep his voice steady, just in case Brian was pulling a joke on him and he didn't want to seem to scared "What the hell are you doing?"

Brian merely smirked and Dan felt the hand on his hip tighten and the other run up and down his back, making his shirt ride up slightly.

He went to stand up again but the hand on his back was effectively holding him in place.

"This will better for both of us if you cooperate Avidan," Brian almost seemed to growl.

Dan stared back at him with a look of confusion and kept trying to push up against Brian's hand but he knew it was useless as his older friend had always been substantially stronger than he was.