Nanodew

Kim Richards (Nanosounds) and Simon Lane (Honeydew) of the Yogscast

As requested by adele_tipex

Please comment or message me with oneshots you want me to write. If no one does I can't write anything!!!

-----------------------------------------

"You have to be joking Lewis!"

Lewis sighed

"I'm afraid not Kim."

Kim began pacing up and down Lewis's office. Ranting angrily.

"But why me?" She asked "Why not Hannah or Smiffy or Sjin or you? I mean he's your friend!"

Kim suddenly stopped pacing as Lewis raised an eyebrow at her outburst.

"I didn't mean it like that," she stuttered slightly.

Lewis merely sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before turning back to Kim.

"Look Kim," he sighed "Simon has just got back to work and he needs a hand. It's the least you can do for your friend."

Kim sighed and turned around walking out of Lewis' office.

"He's waiting in his office Kim!"

Kim ignored Lewis' call and just walked to Simons office.

As Kim walked into the room, Simon looked up from his computer monitor and grinned at Kim.

Kim felt slightly guilty about her reluctance to help him as she noticed how pale and tired Simon looked.

"Hey Kim," he smiled

"Hi Si,"

Simon grinned mischievously at Kim and turned his chair towards her.

"Have you come to help me out little Mandrew?"

Kim scowled but couldn't help smiling at Simons little nickname for her.

"Yeah but don't look so smug about it," she laughed.

Simon grinned too as he pushed over another chair.

"I'll make you a deal Kim," he started "I'll tell Lewis you helped me out all week and did everything I asked you to do but instead we will play video games."

Kim sank into the chair and raised and eyebrow at Simon.

"And what do you want in return?" She asked

Simon grinned

"Ten packets of Jaffa Cakes and you have to wear your Mandrew onesie outfit all week."

Kim paused for a moment, weighing up her options.

She grinned and held out a hand

"Deal," she said as Simon shook her hand.

Simon turned back to his computer and chucked Kim a games controller then booted up a game online for them to play.

When Lewis walked by Simons office and looked through the window in the door an hour later to check everything was okay, he smiled widely to see Kim and Simon sitting side by side laughing loudly together.

He chuckled to himself as he walked away.

Kim didn't realise she was helping Simon just as Lewis had asked.

She was just doing it in her own special way.

With laughter and video games.

As a good friend should.