MarkiplierXReader #2

Another Markiplier and Reader prompt I found online and decided to write a story for!

Hope you enjoy my uploads!

-----------------------------------------

You sigh and sit back feeling incredibly lonely in the apartment now that Mark had left for vacation.

You couldn't go as you have your own work to do at home but you had insisted that Mark visited his home anyway and just to leave you behind.

At the time it had seemed like a good idea for Mark to visit his family and have some time off but you were regretting it now as you feel incredibly lonely.

You decide to try and distract yourself so you walk into the living room and turn on the television.

Groaning in frustration you realise that most of the programmes that were on you had started watching with Mark and it just isn't the same without him.

In a fit of annoyance you turn the television off and throw the remote into the opposite corner of the sofa cushions.

'He's only been gone for a couple of days' you think to yourself as you lean your head back against the back of the sofa, closing your eyes in thought 'Pull yourself together. You can do it.'

Your phone buzzing on the kitchen side draws you out of your thoughts and you open your eyes and head into that room.

You walk in and look around for it, noticing it face down on the breakfast bar.

Picking it up you turn it so you can now read the notifications on the screen.

Your eye lands on something you had been hoping for for a long while now.

You had received one new message from Mark.

You hadn't received any messages from him since he went away as he was too busy settling in and helping out his family and you hadn't texted him either as you didn't want to interrupt and be a nuisance whilst he was on his well deserved break.

Unlocking your phone you go straight to the messages and open the new message from Mark.

It is a picture message and when it loads you see it is a selfie of Mark looking incredibly down in the dumps.

You smile when you read the caption.

'Miss you baby xx'

You send him a text back quickly with a smile on your face.

'Just a couple more days Markie, try to enjoy yourself xx'

He replies immediately with another grumpy selfie with the caption.

'Its too long to wait! I miss you baby xx'

'I miss you too Markie, but you deserve this break xx'

The next selfie he sends you is what you assume both of you had wanted to say for a long time but just hadn't brought it up.

'I wish you were here xx'

'I wish that too xx'

Another selfie from Mark.

'I have to go...but I'll talk to you as soon as I'm done xx'

'Okay. Love you Markie xx'

You receive one final message from Mark with a happy selfie attached instead of a miserable one.

'Love you too baby xx'

Suddenly, getting through the last two days without Mark doesn't seem as hard as you initially thought.

It wasn't too long to wait and knowing that Mark misses you too made you feel happy to know he cares.

And you would still be able to see his face if he kept sending you those grumpy selfies.

Yeah, maybe this wouldn't be too hard.

Mark loves you and will be home soon.

Please vote, comment and follow!

And I'll see you all in the next fanfiction!

Buh-Bye! XD