NateXReader

You slammed down the hammer from the whack-a-mole and leaped into the air in victory as your score flashed up on the screen in front of you both. You faced Nate with a grin and laughed as his mouth was left hanging slightly open in shock at your score. You could tell that he had planned this outing to the arcade to be a day to impress you, unfortunately you also happened to be pretty good at this sort of thing.

"Aw poor Nate," you joked and ruffled his hair before putting the crook of your finger under his chin and closing his mouth. He looked down at you with still slightly surprised eyes and as you watched they hardened in determination as he nodded then rolled the sleeves up of his button up shirt.

"Right," he said shortly, not cruelly, as he marched off to the next machine and you followed him with a small smile. You now both stood in front  of a single player shooting game complete with the controllers being in the shape of guns. As no one was playing the high scores of people who had played previously. Nate took your upper arm and pulled you closer to him and the screen and pointed to the top score determinedly.

"I'm going to beat this one," he grinned and you nodded with amusement.

"Go ahead."

Nate put a coin into the machine and the game started up and began playing the game. He was doing well for a couple of minutes before he started getting swarmed by enemies and after fighting a couple of them off he soon died. He made it onto the leaderboard but stood at sixth.

Nate entered some random letters as his name and put more money into the machine o have another go. It was only on the third try that Nate actually completed the game and as the credits rolled he triumphantly put the gun down  and put his name in cockily and pulled you back beside him as his name appeared at the top of the leaderboard.

Nathan Sharp

You patted his arm comfortingly as he stood there breathing a little heavily and a slight sheen of sweat decorated his face, he had got a bit into the game.

"Come on," you said with a smile and took his hand. He looked down at your linked hands with a small smile and gladly allowed you to lead him out of the arcade and out into the shopping centre where the arcade was based.

"Where are we going?" He asked calmly, squeezing your hand gently as you walked to a nearby cafe.

He laughed as you imitated the way he had pointed at the leaderboard previously by taking his upper arm and pulling him close to you and pointed at the menu outside the cafe.

"Someone needs a milkshake," you joked pulling him inside.

---

Sorry it's so short, I wrote this in one sitting and just wanted to write a cute little fluff for you guys

~<3~