Nanomadia

Kim Richards and Hannah Rutherford from the Yogscast requested by adele_tipex
-----------------------------------------

"It's cute Kim!"

Kim was sitting on the beanbag in Hannah's office.

Simon had requested that she wear her Mandrew onesie for the livestream tonight.

It was cute enough but she had been looking forward to wearing her own clothes tonight.

"Yeah right," huffed Kim resting her chin in her hands with her elbows on her knees.

Hannah sighed and smiled at her little dark haired friend. She pushed her chair away from her desk and stood up. She moved to Kim's side and sat on the floor beside her.

"Come on Kim," she said, putting her arm around her friend and pulling her into her side.

Kim sighed and closed her eyes. Enjoying this moment of closeness between her and her best friend.

"What are you playing?" Asked Hannah, playing with the ends of Kim's hair which had been dyed red.

"Simon told me that I should play Evil Within on Nightmare mode!"

Hannah wound a lock of Kim's hair round her finger.

"Who are you playing with?"

"No one!"

Hannah slowly unwound the hair, thinking hard.

"Do you want me to play with you Kim?"

Kim pushed her way out of Hannah's arms, falling slightly off the beanbag.

"You mean it Hannah?" She asked excitedly.

Hannah nodded, smiling at her over excited friend.

Kim squealed and wrapped her arms around Hannah's shoulders. Hannah laughed and tried to push her way out of the rib crushing hug.

"You're the best Hannah!"

Hannah laughed and stood them both up.

"Let's go set up my little Mandrew!"

"Maybe we could get Simon to play and reunite Team Hakimon!" Kim laughed and pushed her way out of Hannah's office first.

Hannah laughed as she heard Kim shouting down the corridor.

"Team Hakimon! Team SiKiHa!"