Iancorn #2

Ian Hecox and Lasercorn from Smosh/Smosh Games as requested by PennySmith978

-----------------------------------------

Lasercorn laughed along with the others as Flitz and Wes finished reading the fanfiction about Joven and Ian.

They all were laughing and joking together as they split apart from the group hug and the camera man started turning off all the recording equipment.

Lasercorn sighed as the attention was no longer on him refusing to join the group hug and was now on Joven, Wes and Ian joking about the fanfiction.

Joven laughed and wrapped his arms around Ian's waist and jokingly nuzzled his forehead into Ian's neck.

"Reenacting the fanfiction?" Laughed Wes

"It's a true story Wes," laughed Joven mockingly "Don't you know anything?"

Lasercorn merely smiled slightly as Jovens stupid behaviour and stupid stories.

Of source the fanfiction wasn't real.

Was it?

"You know it," grinned Ian

Lasercorn's smile dropped from his face as jealousy began bubbling inside him like magma in a volcano.

One wrong move from anyone in this room and he was going to erupt.

Not like that.

Disgusting.

Joven laughed again and kissed Ian's cheek.

That was all it took for Lasercorn to snap completely.

"Ian can I talk to you?" Lasercorn snapped.

It was suddenly silent in the room as all eyes were on Lasercorn and Ian.

Waiting to see what was going on with them.

"Now? If you don't mind!" Lasercorn snapped again.

Ian raised an eyebrow and folded his arms.

"Sure," he said, there was hint of confusion in his voice.

Lasercorn glanced around at the others in the room who were watching the pair with interest sparking in each of their eyes.

"In private," said Lasercorn, meeting each of their gazes in turn.

Each of them awkwardly walked out of the room, each scratching their heads or avoiding Lasercorn's fierce gaze.

Joven was last to leave, taking his arms away from around Ian then smiling a little nervously at Lasercorn before leaving.

Ian frowned slightly at Lasercorn before sighing and throwing himself into one of the vacated chairs they had set up.

"What's up?" Said Ian.

"Nothing," scowled Lasercorn, realising he couldn't possibly tell Ian that he was mad at him because he was jealous.

Ian forced a laugh and raised his eyebrows at Lasercorn.

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically "Of course it's nothing."

Lasercorn sighed and sat in the chair next to Ian.

"Tell me what's up," said Ian

"No."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me!"

"I was jealous, okay?!"

Ian's eyes widened at Lasercorn's outburst.

"You were?"

Lasercorn blushed and stared determinedly at the floor.

"Maybe..." He whispered

Ian smiled and leaned in close to Lasercorn's face.

He pressed his lips to Lasercorn in a quick yet sweet kiss.

Ian pulled back and grinned mischievously.

"You're just jealous..."

Lasercorn smiled.

"Maybe a little..."