Scomiche

Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi from Pentatonix and SUPERFRUIT

-----------------------------------------

Mitch sighed as he looked up at the clock once again.

Scott was more than four hours late from the time he said he was going to be home.

Mitch sighed and began pacing around the living room.

Scott had told him he was going out for a drink or two and would be back in one hour.

That was five hours ago.

This meant that Scott had probably had more than one or two drinks and was probably doing something incredibly stupid.

As much as Mitch was resenting Scott's idiotic behaviour right now, he was worried about him.

Scott had never done anything too bad whilst drunk but what if this was the time that something bad happened.

Mitch wouldn't know what to do if he lost Scott.

Luckily, he didn't have to worry for much longer.

A crash and some slurred singing from just outside the apartment signalled Scott's return.

Mitch pause in his pacing and stood about five steps away from the door.

Arms crossed and an eye brow raised as he waited for Scott to enter that apartment.

"Can't find the door," came some slurred speech from outside.

There was a strange scrabbling noise as Scott tried to unlock their front door in his intoxicated state.

Suddenly the front door was swung open and Scott stumbled in.

Mitch frowned as the door hit the wall creating a dent.

Scott's brow furrowed as he took in Mitch standing there before he broke into a huge grin.

"Queen Grassi!" He shouted

"Scott," said Mitch

Mitch couldn't believe Scott right now, did he really think that Mitch wouldn't notice that he was extremely late and drunk off his head.

"I bow down to you Queen Grassi," slurred Scott as he tried to get to his knees

However Scott began swaying and fell flat on his face.

Mitch sighed

"I'm going to bed, you can sober up on the floor tonight."

Mitch turned to head towards his bedroom but just as he was about to walk Scott grabbed his ankle.

"Wait Queen Grassi," he slurred "Don't retire to your bed chamber yet, the jester has something he wants to show you."

Mitch sighed and crouched down in front of Scott.

"What do you wish to show me then?" He asked

Scott stumbled to his feet, using Mitch and support. He turned his back towards Mitch then pulled his shirt off over his head.

Mitch gasped as he saw Scott's back.

On his back was a small tattoo that decorated his shoulder blade.

Mitch leant forward and traced it lightly with the tips of his fingers.

It was a cicada. An exact copy of Mitch's first tattoo. But written along the side was written 'Mitch Grassi'.

"Why did you get this, Scott?" Asked Mitch, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Because I wanted my first tattoo to be of you Mitchie,"

Mitch stepped back and took Scott's hand, turning him around.

"Let's retire to my bed chamber," he smiled

Scott was yawning and dozing off before he'd even put his head on the pillow.

"Love you Queen Grassi," he yawned closing his eyes

"Love you too Scottie,"