TurpsterXReader

Mark Turpin (Turpster/Turps) and reader.

(Y/N) your name

-----------------------------------------

You watch as all the yogs pile out of the common room laughing and joking.

They'd just finished recording a pumpkin carving video for Kim's channel.

You wait until they've all gone into their offices before going into the recently vacated common room.

You expected it to be empty but inside, armed with cleaning materials, is Turps.

"Hey Mark," you say "What are you doing in here?"

He looks up tiredly.

"Hey (y/n), the guys have just finished recording so guess who they asked to clean up."

"I'm sorry," you say, you grab a bucket from a nearby table "I'll help you if you like."

Turps smiles gratefully at you "Thanks that would be great."

He looks around the room and sighs when he sees how much work the two of you have to do.

You pat his shoulder reassuringly.

"I'll start with the table," you say "Can you start with the floor?"

Turps smiles and nods,beginning to pick up wrappers and bits of pumpkin off the floor.

You sigh and turn back to the table.

You begin throwing bits of rubbish into the bucket beside you.

Pumpkin guts, candle wax, broken carving kits, peel, wrappers.

You laugh slightly as you pick up some sweets. Apparently Lewis had put them in his pumpkin. Him and his tooth surgery. You doubted you'd ever hear the end of it.

You turn around and throw one at the back of Turps' head.

It hits his head and bounces off.

"Hey!" He laughs

You throw another one and he catches it in his mouth.

"Nice one," you grin

You turn back to the table and keep picking up rubbish.

More pumpkin guts, more candle and blood stained tissues.

Kim's videos always were a health hazard.

You were just throwing the last bits of candle into the bucket when you heard a creepy voice behind you.

"I will eat your soul,"

You turn around to see Turps holding Lewis' pumpkin up to his own face.

"What is this?" You laugh taking it from him.

It was just a pumpkin with a gaping hole in it with sweets like teeth stuck in the hole. Definitely Lewis.

Frickin tooth surgery.

Turps laughs and pushes your shoulder lightly

"What, are you not scared of the eater of souls?" He jokes "Lewis' strong point was never really pumpkin carving."

You grin but feel slightly sad as Turps throws the pumpkin into the bin alongside the others.

Turps wraps his arm around your shoulders

"They're just pumpkins," he says "They would rot out the common room."

"I know," you say "It just seems like a waste."

Turps blushes slightly

"Would you like to carve some with me some time?"

You grin at him.

"I'd love to."

He blushes redder at your confirmation.

He awkwardly backs out of the common room. You find yourself blushing as you picture the two of you together.

All in good time.