Honeyphos

Lewis (Xephos) and Simon (Honeydew) from YOGSCAST Lewis and Simon

Requested by MiiPerson

Please leave requests!!!

-----------------------------------------

Xephos walked towards the base, his mind wandering as aimlessly as he was.

He was so distracted at the moment and it was starting to attract the attention of his friends.

He had already walked into Lalna twice that day, ignored what Sjin was telling him and ruined half of Nano's botania field after he was getting rid of the weeds and ended up pulling up all the flowers.

His friends were concerned as they often relied on Xephos to be the levelheaded one who had a calm plan for every situation.

But no one was more concerned than Honeydew.

He had been the first to notice Xephos' odd behaviour and had been the one to point it out to the others.

Now he stood a couple of metres behind Xephos as the other man wandered through the long grass to get to their base.

He watched as Xephos ignored Lalnas kind greeting and Sjin's concern to how Xephos was feeling.

From here it was still obvious to Honeydew that Xephos didn't ignore them on purpose, his mind was merely on something else that was eating him up from the inside.

Sjin and Lalna merely shrugged at Xephos' behaviour and packed up their belongings to head inside as it was starting to get darker and they didn't want to be caught outside when the sun went down with all the mobs.

Honeydew wasn't sure what it was yet but he wanted to know soon what was bothering Xephos as he wasn't used to him being like this, he needed the calm, collected Xephos back.

The one who would try his hardest to do as Honeydew often asked him to do.

The one who would laugh for ages over things that weren't that funny.

The one that was his best friend.

The one he love...liked...very much...as a friend...maybe...

Xephos walked into the lab section of their base and emptied his inventory into the computer.

He watched as his resources started ticking into the sorting system.

His eyes were drawn to the object he often tried to pretend to himself didn't exist.

Xephos sighed and picked it back up out of the computer and held it in his hands.

Honeydew stood in the doorway leaning against the frame, watching as Xephos held the small square object in his hands.

Oh, this was what Xephos was worrying about.

This was what was bothering him.

He was missing his home.

In Xephos' hands was the communicator he had owned ever since he'd landed in Minecraftia.

The one he had taken from his home planet.

As Honeydew allowed his eyes to wander over the small object that had been tormenting his friend for so long, he noticed a small drop of water splash onto it.

He looked up to see tears running silently down Xephos' face.

His original plan not to disturb Xephos was abandoned as Honeydew ran to his friend and took hold of his hands, them both now holding onto the communicator.

Honeydew looked up into Xephos' face and noticed how delicate he looked whilst he was crying, his cheeks were slightly pink from his tears and from his embarrassment at Honeydew watching him when he was at his most vulnerable. 

"Xeph?" He asked cautiously "Are you okay?"

As soon as the words were out of him mouth Honeydew regretted them.

Of course Xephos wasn't okay.

He had been keeping his loneliness to himself and now he'd been found out by none other than his best friend.

Honeydew smiled warmly and hugged his best friend.

The dwarf was much smaller than the space man so his arms only wen around his waist but it was enough for Xephos.

When he saw Honeydew around the base he often wanted to hug the small dwarf, to run his hands trough the dwarfs ginger hair, to kiss his...

Honeydew's eyes widened as he saw Xephos glance down at his lips.

It was only a quick glance but it was enough to send electricity through the dwarfs body.

Honeydew took a deep breath before he removed his hands from Xephos' and put one on either side of the spaceman's head.

Xephos' mouth opened slightly in shock but his surprise was temporary.

He removed his hands from the communicator also and wrapped his arms the dwarfs waist.

The communicator lay forgotten at their feet whilst they shared a small sweet kiss.

As they pulled away moments later the two looked at each other with mirrored grins on both of their faces.

"So," said Honeydew "still missing your planet?"

"Yeah," said Xephos.

Honeydew looked at the ground sadly but Xephos tilted his chin back up to face him and grinned at him.

"But I know I'd miss you a lot more."