𝐗 - 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

"SO THEN are we just to raise Esther?" Rebekah figuring out who the witch Dahlia loved most was

Cami answers her, relaying the information Klaus had shared, "we may not need to. According to Klaus, there is someone who can hold more power than him who also has taken it upon herself to collect various ingredients across her life. One of which being blood. She couldn't have taken Esther's blood for she was dead but Klaus said he took it upon himself to do it for her," Cami herself however still looks as though she too is struggling to comprehend this plan.

"Maeve," Rebekah says, connecting the dots, a smile grows on her face.

Cami then takes the hands of the two originals and Marcel to show them more of what Klaus told her.

Not even a minute later, snapping out of the memory, Elijah says, "it's a gamble, but we can do it."

♛♛♛

ELIJAH:      I believe, for us, gambles hold the highest success rates.

ME:       But what does a gamble look like to the most powerful family in the world?

ELIJAH:       Taking a chance that we have correctly read a person and correctly assessed their weaknesses.

REBEKAH:      You can't forget correctly assuming nature would allow us to complete our plan.

♛♛♛

"What did Vincent have to talk to you about?" Kol asks, looking over at Davina.

"To be leader of the covens," she answers him, "but I don't know if I want to."

"Why not?"

"They have treated me like crap and all of the sudden I'm supposed to lead them?! No thanks," she says angrily.

"Oh but Davina Claire think of all the possibilities," Kol says, moving closer to her smirking.

She smirks back at him, "oh I am, but regardless of what we do there would likely be a lot of angry witches after us." Her smirk vanishes.

"Would give us an excuse to see the world side by side," Kol suggests.

"And your family?"

"Maybe always and forever can still be kept at a distance."

She smiles at him, Davina wasn't sure exactly what this was. But she knew it was something.

♛♛♛