𝐕 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?

"I KNEW there was something off about you," Elena is angry

"I KNEW there was something off about you," Elena is angry. The doppelganger girl doesn't even bother trying to hide her rage.

Maeve rolls her eyes.

"You're not wrong, but you're not exactly right either."

♛♛♛

ME:        Were you surprised when she locked the doors?

DAMON:       No. I knew the ball was bound to drop at some point.

But it's not expecting the worst from people, it's being realistic in a world where sometimes it is kill or die. 

BONNIE:       I didn't think she was going to make such a big move.

STEFAN:       I remember being angry at Bonnie for bringing her into our lives at that moment. But then I understood.

OLIVIA "LIV" PARKER LOCKWOOD (LEADER OF THE GEMINI COVEN):      I think that's when I decided I liked her. When I saw how she wasn't afraid to ask for what she wanted.

♛♛♛

She tries not to laugh at the thoughts that must be running through their heads at this current moment. So instead she turns the conversation back on track.

"What I want and what I will do, with or without y'all's help is very simple."

"And what is that?" Tyler asks in an accusing tone.

"To trap two people in a prison world of my own making."

"Kai and Papa Parker?" Damon guesses.

She smiles, but this not time is not a playful or soft one, instead it is a cruel smile.

♛♛♛

FREYA MIKAELSON (THE LAST VIKING WITCH):      They should've known she would get her revenge. Maeve always wins, we always win. Even when it seems like we lose.

♛♛♛

"There are no celestial events coming up," Liv says after processing what Maeve had said.

"We don't need a celestial event do we?" Bonnie says, connecting the dots together.

Maeve indicates for her to continue, "we just need something to channel that holds power equivalent to a celestial event."