𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧", 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭

"KILLING HER WON'T BE ENOUGH," Klaus schemes with Finn, Maeve, Marcel, Elijah and Freya

Kol was currently out on a mission to see if he could pick up on what the Strix next move may consist of while Hayley and Davina tended to Cami. After having snapped out of the compulsion, Cami had been so distraught that she had curled up in a corner. The only people who had managed to have any success with her was Hayley and Davina, so the two of them were currently trying to help the human the best they could.

Just then a cell phone rang, Marcel recognizing the ringtone pulled his out, "it's Vincent."

"Don't tell him about Camille," Klaus said.

But Maeve immediately interjected, "let Cami make that decision, the two of them are close, maybe he could be of help."

"If he comes, I probably shouldn't be here," Finn commented.

"Fine," Klaus conceded, waving his hand indicating for Marcel to take the call upstairs.

"We could trap her," Maeve suggested, "like she intended to do with Rebekah."

Klaus smiled, "now that is a good idea, why aren't the rest of you being helpful?"

Elijah rolled his eyes, exasperated and Freya folded her arms glaring at Klaus.

Maeve stifled a laughter before her own phone began to ring, she quickly answered it after seeing Bonnie's name flash across it, "merry late Christmas Miss Bennett."

♛♛♛

BONNIE:      That wasn't exactly a pretty phone call.

Jo, who was pregnant with twins, had begun to pass out for long periods of time.

It was like she had to energy left and her body was constantly weak.

But she hid it from us, even from Alaric - she would brush it off.

Finally, Liv got her to admit that something was wrong.

That's when I called Maeve.

HAYLEY:      And Maeve ran to help.

So getting revenge on Aurora happened without her - or at least that was the intention of it.

ME:      Did she go alone?

FREYA:      No, Finn went with her. Since Vincent was going to be helping us punish Aurora, we needed him far away. And I also joined them.

You see, Kol and Davina were two very capable witches and if I left, then hopefully Tristan and Aurora would be thrown off. Or at least that was the original plan.

But nothing is ever as easy as it sounds.

♛♛♛