𝐗𝐈𝐗 - 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"SO ARE Y'ALL IN? Ready to do as I ask and not push for answers I'm not ready to give?" Maeve asked looking up into her mirror to see Stefan, Caroline, Enzo and Damon who were in the back of the car

"Do we have a choice?" Stefan asks in return.

Maeve makes a jerking motion with the car to pull it off to the side, "yes, you can get out now if your not ready."

"I'm ready," Bonnie says to her.

"Me too," Enzo chimes in.

"Yeah same," Damon agrees.

Stefan and Caroline give each other a look, Stefan nods then Caroline says, "yeah we are too."

"Good," Maeve replies, pulling the car back onto the main road, "then here is the first part of the plan. We are going to visit a little friend, Andreas, I believe he has a lot more to say."

"The brother?" Bonnie asks to confirm.

Maeve nods, "he made a little phone call to a man called Lucien, in other words, the first man Klaus sired."

"So Lucien is behind us being kidnapped?" Caroline wondered.

"Yes, I believe it was a test for Klaus, to figure out a weakness of his. Though I don't know if Lucien will believe now that his plan worked."

"Why?" This question comes from Stefan.

"Lucien could interpet Klaus not coming because he doesn't care more for any of y'all than another woman back in New Orleans or that Klaus knew I could take care of it thus ending his internal debate of whether or not to come."

"Another woman?" Damon questions.

Maeve quickly shoots the question down, refocusing the group, "but that's irrelevant. The important part is that Lucien has a scheme in play and we need to find out what it is."

"When did the conversation take place?" Bonnie wonders how much Maeve isn't saying.

"When I was waiting for y'all to make up your minds, I planted a bug on Andreas before we left," Maeve explains, mid explanation her jaw tightens as someone pulls in front of her. She beeps at them as she changes lanes to pull back in front of them before speeding up, way over the speed limit.

"Woah, you plan to get pulled over?" Damon is jerked forward by the increase in speed.

"Put your seatbelt on," is all Maeve says before grabbing her phone to dial a number.

"Oh my god, Maeve!" Liv says through the phone.

'Hey Liv," the heretic calmly replies.

"Is everyone okay?" The blonde witch quickly asks, "we haven't heard from anyone and it's been days. If it wasn't for your quick message to not worry, we-"

"Wait, you haven't heard from Elena?" Caroline interrupts from the back.

"No, were we supposed to?"

"No," Maeve says before the others could answer, "listen I just called to say that we were all safe but we won't be home for a while."