𝐗𝐕 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝

"LUCIEN, SHE'S A MAD WOMAN,"  Andreas warns Lucien over the phone

"LUCIEN, SHE'S A MAD WOMAN," Andreas warns Lucien over the phone.

"You mean to tell me that a woman outmaneuvered all of you?"

"Yes, a woman who claims she too is a Mikaelson, the original heretic, a siphoner witch and vampire. One that has been around for a thousand years. Who without barely doing a thing was able to snap the neck of every one of your men. I don't think this world has met anything like her before," Andreas is still in shock. He had been so sure they had been careful enough. He isn't even sure he completely understands what went down.

"The original heretic," Lucien laughs, "that sounds like a tale, a story you tell children to scare them into behaving. What else did she say? That she was the most powerful creature to exist?"

"Yes," Andreas replies, "you do recall what a siphoner is? She gets her magic from other magic, there is no found limit for what she can hold. Not to mention if she's a thousand years old without her magic she has the ability to beat you. She's one threat that you missed and one threat that could destroy your entire plan."

"Well she certainly sounds like a mad woman. Tell your men to keep this between us, we will deny her the satisfaction of having the whole supernatural world knowing who she is through rumors and stories."

♛♛♛

REBEKAH:       Maeve was a mad woman, the mad woman. Never had there been someone like her, and there never will be.

KOL:      She is as close to an original as you can get without being an original. Then with her added siphoner witch side, she made Nik - the original hybrid, look like an amateur.

ELIJAH:      Magic and strength make for deadly power.

ME:      A force to be reckoned with. But how did she have that conversation?

MARCEL:       Maeve was smart, she knew that we lived in a man's world. And I'm not referring to gender, I'm referring to mankind. It wasn't our world as supernaturals. So she kept up with the human creations , none of us are very...what's the phrase? Like what Josh is...

ME:      Tech savvy?

MARCEL:     Yes, that's it. But Maeve was, she would design little bugs that would attach themselves to people in order to track both their location and conversations.

REBEKAH:     It helped to make her unbeatable.

♛♛♛

"What was that?" Bonnie asks, still in shock, still processing.

Maeve sighs, draping her arms around her knees as she leans back against the wall, "that Miss Bennett was the truth."