• Perdu •

"You're the only one that I want..

"But we are not working."

Next morning, I got dressed up, preparing to go shopping with Olivia

I was getting really bored with the few clothes I constantly wore. I needed some changes, and I also needed a new dress for the upcoming masquerade party.

As I got out of my bedroom, I found myself bumping into someone's body. A muscular one. I quickly looked up, meeting Adriano's gaze. His raven hair was shimmering with  wetness, he was shirtless as his toned abs were shown, and he was only wearing a towel. 

He just got out of a shower, with no clothes on and I foolishly let myself bump into him.

God, this is so embarrassing.

With a smirk on his face, I heard him chuckling. "Well, good morning, Eve." he said with a very soothing voice that gave me chills.

"H-hey!" I said with a shaking voice, awkwardly showing a smile. 

Why am I nervous?!

His blue eyes glanced me up and down, "You going to school?"

"Oh! No, no." I said, giggling a bit. "I'm-I'm actually going shopping with my bestfriend."

"That sounds nice!" he smirked again, with a soft look on his face. "Should I give you a ride?"

I'd love having a ride with him.
Look at how attractive he is.

But no, I shouldn't accept that. He's a mafia member, after all.

I can't be trusting him.

"It's fine, I don't wanna bother you." I placed my hand on my chest, "I'm sure you have plans for today. I'll just take a driver."

"Believe me, I don't have any plans. It's my vacation." he shook his head, insisting. "Just let me drive you, okay?"

I scratched the back of my neck, unsure. I didn't want to be involved with him no matter how charming he was.

But a short ride wouldn't do harm, would it?

"You know what?" I looked up at him, giving a nervous smile. "Sure yeah, why not!"

He smirked with delight. "Alright, I'll go change real quick." he said, heading to his room as his gaze never dared to leave mine.

"I'll be waiting for you." I tilted my head, looking back at him as I anxiously rubbed my shoulders.

He gave me another smile and then he went to his bedroom.

I got downstairs, hoping I wouldn't get startled by Mikhail's annoyance. 

Entering the kitchen, I pursed my lips at both Mikhail and Marcus. "Morning.."

Mikhail gave me an unbotherd glance as he made pancakes, totally ignoring me.