• Fatile •

"You can still be what you want to..

..what you said you were when i met you"

Heaven was nothing compared to the feeling of our bodies resting against each other

I woke up, realizing I've been resting my head on his chest the whole night.

His arms were wrapped around me, sunshine leaped into the window, shimmering Mikhail's hair with pure shades of gold.

He hummed, turning his head into my direction as he slowly opened his eyes.

We had stared at each other for some minutes, his arms never dared loose tightness around me.

I glanced at the edge of his marvelous lips, feeling my breath shortening.

I sprung up from bed, before I'd changed my mind of getting back with him. His beauty in the morning was just hard not to get enchanted by.

I exited my way through the room, heading to the bathroom that was in the bedroom I used to sleep in.

When I finished showering and putting on new clean clothes, I went down the stairs, capturing Mikhail drinking his cup of coffee at the back yard.

"I'm going back home now." I informed him, and he looked down with frustration. "Do you need anything before I leave?"

He was wearing his black suit, he probably was heading to Rafael's office to start planning on how to apprehend Don and his men with minimal losses this time.

"Have breakfast with me." he offered, more welcoming than I had ever expected.

"I'm not hungry." I waved my hands, defensively.

I lied. I was totally hungry.

But I knew that if I'd stayed longer, I wouldn't be able to endure the beauty of his charm.

He was so beautiful that sometimes I couldn't believe he once claimed himself to be mine.

But I'd never heard him say how much he loved me. He'd never expressed how he truly felt towards me.

Why would I settle myself for that?

Why would I go through the torture of denying that he'd never loved me?

He stretched a hand and grabbed my arm, pulling me to sit on the couch next to him.

He glanced at my lips, "What now?" I knew felt something was off within me.

"Nothing." I shrugged, not looking at him.

"Thank you for yesterday." He mentioned, and I couldn't help but remember what we had all painfully gone through that night. "This was the first time I actually get a good sleep."

I smiled a bit. "I'm glad you did." I said nothing else after.

He was irritated. He got closer to me. "What's with the formality?!"