• Sonder •

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time...

..Praying to god that one day you'll be mine."

"Why would you bring my aunt to the trip, Mom?!" I muttered anxiously, being forced to hold my younger cousin's hand

"Why would you bring my aunt to the trip, Mom?!" I muttered anxiously, being forced to hold my younger cousin's hand. "And why would she bring her two daughters?!!"It's been half an hour since we arrived at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to pick us up.

We were traveling to Venice Florida as Mikhail finally got a one day vacation and promised to spend it with me to the fullest.

I doubted that he would be able to concentrate on just us, after the true mess my mother caused by bringing my aunt and her seven-twelve year old daughters. What was she even thinking?

"Is it going to cause a disaster that I needed some company with me?!" Mom narrowed her eyes, seeming almost offended rather than regretful.

"Aren't I an enough company with you?!" My brows were knitted, as I pointed a finger to my chest. "Mom, this isn't a family trip! I certainly didn't need kids to keep me company today." I glanced at my seven year old cousin with curled lips.

"Well, she's my sister, and they're my nieces." Mom grinned at my cousins, ruffling both their hair. "They won't cause any trouble, I promise!"

I breathed out with irritation, as I was about to argue about them having to come with us but bit the inside of my cheeks and backed off the moment my aunt appeared with grocery bags and two boxes of cotton candy.

"Sorry if I was late, I had to look for so many things that I needed to buy." My aunt grinned, handing me some of the bags to help her hold them.

"Why would you need grocery?" I raised an eyebrow, wandering the bags. "Are these meat and vegetables?"

"Yes!" She pointed her finger, glancing at my mother. "Me and Penelope are going to cook you a huge meal for your first day of dating Mikhail!"

I crossed my arms, "It's not my first day-"

"First month." Mom muttered to aunt.

"I thought you first met him yesterday..." Aunt muttered back.

"It's complicated." Mom muttered again, then they both pursed their lips at me.

I stared at them for a moment, giving my aunt her grocery bags. "I can't believe this." I shook my head, getting in the bus as I decided to leave them chitchat alone, I didn't need to even bother.

Mikhail was setting the luggage bags in the overhead compartment above our seats. I met his gaze with a smile as I took a seat near the window.

"Don't you think your aunt over brought travelling bags a bit too much?" He looked me over his shoulders, setting in the last luggage.

"Wait till you see the whole grocery shop she brought with her." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

He chuckled, taking a seat next to me. "Your family kinda gives off comedian tv show characters."