fifteen: real talk

Jordan

Rae and I made it back to San Francisco in one piece which was good. This little girl demanded that I go out and get us bikes so we can ride them through the city. At this point, we do everything together and I wasn't even mad at it. I am so glad that my baby had such a good time in Milwaukee and is already asking to spend the summer with gammie and g-pops. She most definitely brought light and joy into everyone's life and I noticed the change. Also she got to meet her cousin, Kendall. They are around the same age so I know they will be the best of friends.

As of right now Raelynn and I are walking through the park and I try to find a good spot. It seems like it was hella packed today, but there were a few spots that were secluded and not in the spotlight. I decided that today we will have a picnic in the park along with some coloring and panting. I wanted to use this time to start asking her questions concerning me and her mom. I also brought Kobe along with us, but he'll most likely stay near since he was playing all day in the house.

Once we find a spot I lay the blanket down as Raelynn was holding onto Kobe's leash. He turns into a big baby around her and of course, she babies him just like her mother did. I sit the picnic basket down and Raelynn takes a seat and Kobe follows her actions. I shake my head and start pulling out the food and put a few treats down on the blanket to keep my big boy occupied.

I look up to see Rae eating her sandwich and looking at all of the people around us. Of course she had her special sunglasses on so we don't have to worry about any of that. I've noticed how much she loves being in San Francisco and she doesn't talk about Australia or Chicago. My plan is to get both of them to stay here and Reyna might present a counterargument, but baby doesn't have to work she knows I'll take care of her.

"So apple pie how do you like San Francisco?"

"I like it I made a lot of new friends here! Oh daddy can Amaya, Riley, Ryan, and Kyla spend the night this weekend?"

"Yeah let me just call them to see if it's ok."

We Believe🏀⚡️

JP🐈
Wiggs, Dray, and Steph cool if your kids
come over for a sleepover? Raelynn asked me.

They start responding saying yes and now I need to come up with a plan on how I'm going to entertain all of them. I kind of struggle with Raelynn because she's in the phase where she wants to play dress and now that's about to be times five. Before they come over I need to get a nap in because I just know I'm going to be up the entire night.

"Well baby looks like you'll be getting your sleepover", I smile.

"Yes! Thank you so much daddy!"

She wraps her small arms around my neck and I give her a kiss on the cheek. Raelynn was done with her food and I place all of our trash back in the picnic basket.

"Alright, you know the drill...hands."

Babygirl holds them out and I wipe them down to get all of the food and germs off.

"Now your hands are all nice and clean" I sing.

I start to tickle her causing her to laugh.

"Baby do you want to stay in California with daddy or go back to Chicago with mommy?"

"I want to stay with you daddy, but I want mommy to stay with us too."

"Really?"

"Yeah I want us to be one big happy family."

"Daddy can do that for you. Do you want to paint or color first?"

"I want to color."

I pull off her coloring book, markers, pencils, and crayons and spread them along the blanket. My body lays down and Kobe places his head next to mine. I give him a few pats and give him a few treats. He licks my face as a thank you causing me to laugh. I don't play like them other people who let their dogs lick them in the mouth. I saw him lick his balls and it's a no for me. Raelynn hands me a wipe and I use it on my face to clean my son's slobber off. Grabbing a piece of paper I start freestyling and drawing what comes to mind.

• • •
By now I'm finished with my pictures and I show it to Rae to get her approval.

"What is it?"

I try to hold my laugh because baby girl is genuinely confused. Art isn't my specialty so I'm not really hurt by her comment.

"It's a dog in the sunset."

"Ok....so where's the dog?"

"Right there", I pointed to the picture.

"Daddy that's not a dog that looks more like a cow."

I scoop her up in my arms and attack her with kisses making me giggle.

"Now settle down young grasshopper and let me show you how to draw a dog", she giggles

I really enjoy being a dad...just need momma bear to come home so we can add more cubs to the pack.

words from micaiah🧡

I just want to say that I'm going to get better when it comes to updating the stories I know last night I said I was going to but I was literally falling asleep with the laptop in my lap😭so I wanted to ask to see if you guys want a schedule for when it comes to updates or do you want to continue to update whenever? I just need to use my free time to write chapters so then I can just publish them