twenty six: welcome home

Reyna

It's finally morning time and we get to take Raelynn home. Home. I mean to her father's house...can't hug clim myself a a resident. As he was signing her discharge papers I was helping our little one get dressed in the tracksuit I packed for her.

"Mommy I'm so excited to give you a tour of my room."

"I know baby I caught a glimpse of it when I was packing your bag."

"Mommy?"

"Hmmmm", I scrunch my eyebrows while I was brushing her hair.

"I'm happy that you're here and happy that you're not mad at daddy. I didn't mean to ditch camp I just wanted to meet him."

"It's ok baby I'm not mad."

She turns around smiling at me like it's Christmas. Her opens but she quickly closes it and I have a feeling of what she was going to ask.

"It's ok pumpkin say what you were about to say."

"Um are we staying here or can I stay here with daddy? All of my friends are here and I don't want to leave them and daddy."

"We'll talk about this later ok."

"Ok", she nods her head.

I haven't even been in town for a full twenty four hours and honestly, I miss it. The thought of coming here did pass my mind last night. It seems like Raelynn really wants to be here and I don't want to rip her away from that. I mean I can stay with Raelynn while Jordan is on the road. Plus my job was talking about expanding to and giving me an executive position I just don't know which city yet. Once Jordan was done, he handed the clipboard over to me so I can sign my signature on all of the papers that needed it. I silently watch the two of them interact with each other and smile before putting my attention on the clipboard.

• • •

Jordan pushes the door open allowing Raelynn and I to set in with her bags. I came back to get my suitcase and he playfully slaps my hand shaking his head.

"It's alright I got it."

"Whatever you say."

I pick up Kota running my fingers on his tail as he purred and snuggled closer to me. I missed my babies so much and they have gotten so big.

I walk into Rae's room to see her and Jordan laying down on her bed watching tv.

"Mommy come join us."

She moves over and pats the spot next to me smiling hard. I remove my shoes before pulling the blanket back so I can snuggle with my baby. Once I'm in she starts giggling placing her head on Jordan's chest. My baby look so happy. I look up to see Jordan staring at me with his bottom lip tucked in between his straight teeth. I look down to my cleavage doing s little too much and zip up the jacket of my tracksuit. Jordan shakes his head putting his attention back on the tv.

"No why you shaking your head?"

"Because you're so fine that's all I can do like just mmm mmm mmm."

"Alright now relax."

Soon Kobe and Kai come in the room and get on the bed to join us. My little family.