twenty nine: we're bringing the band back together

Reyna

On cloud nine. That's where I'm currently at right now and I didn't want to leave.

My eyes blink open as the sun beams through one of the windows that was placed in the bedroom. Once my vision becomes clear I turn around to see Jordan sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I see he still sleeps the same way and I see where Raelynn gets it from. Being around Jordan again made me realize more personality traits that the two of them share. Of course my baby looks like her daddy, but she also has his sense of humor and his eating habits. I'm glad that me and him are working towards rekindling our relationship and being a family again. I know that's the main thing Raelynn wants and she prays about it every time. I overheard her one night and she had asked Santa for it last Christmas. Babygirl's wish is finally coming true.

Jordan stirs in his sleep before he opens his hooded eyes staring at me.

"Good morning baby," he groans.

"Good morning sweetie," I smile, "how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," he laughs, "you?"

"Like a baby."

His mouth cracks into a smile and he place a kiss on my lips. I can feel his thunb run over the hickies he left on my neck last night. I pray my makeup skills come through and help me cover this up. Raelynn will not let a topic go until all her questions are answered. Quite frankly I don't have the energy in me to explain to her why mommy's neck is red and purple. I don't know why I'm stressing she's only four I can tell her a roach bit me. My thoughts were interrupted when I feel Jordan place a kiss on my neck moving down to my chest.

"I love you so much baby girl."

Removing my leg from under the covers, his slender fingers caress my smooth legs.

"So so much", he mumbled.

His fingers disappear into the porcelain sheets leaving me confused as to what he was doing. I can feel him insert his middle and ring finger as his thumb gently applies pressure on my clit. My mouth forms into an o shape and I make eye contact with him. His displays nothing but a smirk causing me to let out a frustrating groan. I received all of the love last night it's not how him on this fine morning.

"Take your fingers out."

"For why," he whines.

"Just take them out damn."

"Nope I'm keeping them in."

I guess we'll be doing sixty nine then.

I throw my body on top of his being met with his tip in face.

"You're such a freak," he mumbles.

His fingers swipe my folds causing my skin to raise and create goosebumps. I pump his shaft a few times smiling that I can feel him grow with each one. His tip looks a little lonely so I attached my mouth to it letting my tongue swirl around his tip for a few times. My ears perk up as he release a moan and forces his fingers inside of me. I move lower to his shaft and wrap my dominate around the leftovers that couldn't fit in my mouth. His mouth attaches to my honey pot I moan causing his lower half to vibrate. Swear on everything I love, I thought I was going to be Jordan's last meal with the way he was eating me out. Every lick, flick, and suck was a new feeling to me and I want more of it. Spit and cum was dripping out of my mouth as I continue to suck him. I hallow my cheeks more and go at a faster pace letting him hit the back of my throat.