thirty one: bye windy city

Reyna

Today has been very eventful. Jordan and I decided that we'll stay over at place to finish packing mine and Rae's clothes. I was almost done so I told Jordan he can go ahead downstairs to play his PlayStation. I can tell he was itching to play it since him and Ryan went to GameStop yesterday. I can tell Ryan is excited that Jordan is back around because he always wanted a little brother and that dream didn't come true when I came around.

I tape up the last box and let out a sigh of relief while wiping the sweat off of the forehead. It's crazy to think that I barely spent anytime in this house and I'm already moving. Jordan started talking about a house while we were in bed last night and I was quick to shut it down. I expressed that I wanted to be in a stable place for at least a year before we talk about moving into a house. Plus it's only the three of us so we don't need a bigger space just yet.

Walking downstairs I hear Jordan yelling through this headset and see Raelynn near by coloring on piece of paper. Once she hears me walking down the steps she jumps off of the couch and engulfs me in a hug.

"Mommy are you finished packing?"

"Yeah baby I'm finished."

"We can move to San Francisco and be with daddy?"

"Yes my apple pie."

She runs over to the and I entered the kitchen to grab a water bottle. The moving company will be here tomorrow to take all of our boxes and send them out for us.

"You finished packing?"

I turn around to see Jordan in sweats and wife beater squinting his eyes at me.

"I know you're not playing that video game without your glasses", I raise my eyebrows.

"I had them on but took them off to give myself a break."

"So you're just walking around the house blind...you're brave."

He continues to stare at me as I'm taking a sip out of my water bottle.

"I don't know why you're staring when you can barely see me", I laugh.

"Alright that's enough."

He exits the kitchen and comes back with his glasses and a big smile on his face.

"Is this better?"

"Yes."

I wrap my arms around his neck as I smile at him. Things have been really good lately and I have a feeling they're going to continue for a long time. Jordan got us set up for the Tokyo trip so we'll have a few weeks to chill before hopping back on another plane. We also brought the paperwork for Raelynn's school and we're officially going to have a kindergartener. As two parents we feel that it's important that she speak out on how she feels about events concerning her. She expressed to us that she felt bored with the preschool material and wouldn't mind being with bigger kids. Of course I cried because she's growing up on me and it didn't help that Jordan started crying as well.

"I love you."

"I love you too...what did you do?"