thirty six: parents' night out

Jordan

After the crazy workday I had during my first day in Japan, I was able to relax and find a ramen spot to take Reyna. Along with that I also want to go to the bape store to get a few new pieces for my wardrobe.

I was already dressed and getting Rae in her pajamas so we can drop her off to her uncles for the night.

"Daddy are you proposing to mommy tonight?"

"No baby what makes you think that?"

She shrugs her shoulders and I can see sadness take over her face.

"What's wrong munchkin? Why do you look so sad?"

"Nothing."

"Now Raelynn what do I always say", I continue brushing her hair.

"That if I want I solution I can't ask for it with a closed mouth."

"Ok now tell me what's wrong."

"I just want you and mommy to get married so we can be a family."

"But we are a family baby."

"I know but...nevermind."

"Raelynn Jordyn you better speak on how you feel. You don't need to be scared because no one will
say you're wrong about your feelings."

"Ok it's just that some of my friends parents are married and they've been together for a long time and-"

"You're afraid one of us is going to leave and marriage will solidify that it won't happen. Aww baby nobody is going anywhere ok. I love your mommy very much and plan on purposing to her soon so you don't have to worry. When the time comes you'll be the prettiest flower girl anyone has ever seen."

"I do like flowers."

"I know baby and I don't want you stressing over things that you don't have control over...promise."

"I promise."

I place a kiss on her chubby cheeks and then her bonnet around her head, so she can already be taken care off when we drop her off. Looking at my watch I see we are running a little behind and on cue Reyna steps out of
the bathroom and Rae is definitely getting a sibling tonight.

Since we're going to be going around the city a lot I told her to wear something she will be comfortable in. She had on her lululemon set she manipulated me into getting her and seeing her in it for the first time...I'm not mad about the purchase.

"This purple looks really nice on you and the bbl jacket got my pillows sitting."

My face plants into her cleavage and she giggles quickly pulling me off.

"Jordan you are too wild!"

"Baby you haven't seen wild yet."

I hear a knock on the door and rush to it already having an idea of who is on the other side. Opening it I see Klay and Donte and step to the side so they can walk in."

"Uncle dede! Uncle Klay!"

"Hey baby girl!"

Donte lifts and flies her around the room like she's a rocket ship.