thirty five: こんにちは (kon'nichiwa)

Reyna

"Daddy stop tickling me I'm going to pee on myself!"

Immediately I wake up from my peaceful slumber to put an end to the shenanigans. Rae hasn't peed in the bed in a long time, but when she goes you would think someone poured an entire liter bottle of lemonade on the sheets. Plus we're in a bed that is not ours I'm not trying to get charged for a new mattress.

"Jordan stop before you make her pee", I groan.

"I won't."

I pop him on his enlarged head because he went ahead and continued to tickle her.

"Ouch that hurt! I'm telling my mommy."

"Sir please act your age."

A knock is played on the the door and I get out of bed to see who could be bothering us at this god awful hour. Before I could even open the door fully I feel it being forced in and I'm met with a pair of green eyes.

"Steph I know you did not just barge into our room like that?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Anyways I came to let JP know that team breakfast is soon and you and Rae are more than welcome to join us."

"Will there be bacon Uncle Steph", my baby yells.

"Yes baby girl there is all the bacon you can eat."

"Oooo daddy hurry up and help me get dressed."

"We'll be down there."

"Alright I'll see y'all in a few."

Closing the door I walk into the bathroom to see Jordan running the bathtub for Raelynn as she's standing over him. I couldn't help but laugh because it was giving, "make my shit straight bitch ass nigga" vibes.

I help her get out of her pajamas and place her shower cap on just so her hair doesn't get crazy wet.

While Jordan is bathing her I get all of our outfits ready. The boys have practice today which is open to the press and family. A few hours after practice they are suppose to be taking a team picture so I get his clothes together for that. Since we are going to be ripping and running for the entire day, I decided on wearing a a body suit biker short situation just so I can be comfortable. Raelynn is going to wear this adorable romper Jordan got her with some comfortable sandals she use to walking in. Jordan is probably going to be carrying her for majority of the day so it probably doesn't matter.

"Mommy I'm all clean now!"

She runs into the bedroom and I pick her up attacking her cheeks with kisses.

"And you smell so good my baby."

"I'm going to go ahead and hop in the shower and I'll do her head once I'm finished."

"Ok superdad."

"Supermom with her mighty powers be giving super head ", he side eyes me.

"Daddy what's super head?"

Time after time I keep telling him to watch what he says because our baby is at the stage where she's repeating everything.