seventeen: daddy day/night care

Jordan

"So when were you going to tell us you got back in contact with the love of your life."

I shrug my shoulders and quickly head to a different table answering the call. She looked so beautiful and I can tell she was out doing stuff.

"Hey Jordan."

"Hey beautiful what are you doing?"

"I'm coming back from the grocery store because I was running low and- are you at the American Girl Doll store?"

She was squinting her eyes hella hard and I look behind me seeing that there is a display of dolls. It's not that she's nosey she's just very observant. Even if she tries to ignore the things she sees she can't help but to ask questions.

"Yeah I'm hear with my nieces."

"The guys daughters must be so big now", she smiles.

"I'm actually hear with some of them if you would like to talk to them."

I can tell she hesitant...I mean I would be too. Reyna might feel as if the guys and their wives hate them because she did leave without a reason and kind of abandoned her friends. I will never hold that again at her because I don't know the exactly what the reason is, but I have a good idea. In all honestly it probably more her get into a mental fight with herself. I walk back to the table and show everyone my phone. They all wave and say high to her before Steph takes the phone out of my hand.

"Little sis where have you been?"

"I've been living in Australia for the past four years for work. I'm back in the states just not right now because I need to take care of a few things back here though."

"So are you coming back to San Fran?"

"Yeah I'm coming by the end of summer to take care of something and to see Jordan of course."

I start blushing like crazy and move my head down so the the guys won't notice. They all chop things up and Rae comes over and sits in my lap.

"You having fun baby?"

"Yes thank you daddy."

My bounce my leg up and down because she finds it comforting I don't know why. I brush her hair out of her face and it made me think of what my sisters tried to tell me back at home. They think I should take Raelynn to get her hair silk pressed, but I don't want anything to happen to her hair. I will try just one time to see how it goes and see if Raelynn likes it. If she does we are only doing it in special occasions I have not have her get heat damage.

The guys pass the phone to me and my daughters get off my lap to get off my lap to go be with her friends.

"Everyone misses you so you can take that fear out of your heart."

"Yeah", she smiles and lets out a breath:

"Makes you want to come back to San Francisco huh?"

"Jordan I know what you're doing."

"What? All I'm saying is let your parents move into your house in Chicago since it's probably bigger and you can come here. We can start that family we always talked about."

I can tell her face in a good way but it was a positive expression. I see Raelynn trying to get my attention and that's my cue to hang up the call.

"I gotta go but I will call you back later."

"Ok I meant to tell you that I'm flying from Brisbane to San Francisco towards the end of August."

Good to know.

"Ok I'll see you at the end of August."

I click the end button and turn to Raelynn to see her smiling.

"Oooooo somebody has a crush."

"Little girl stay out of my business."

"Daddy your business is my business and vice versa."

The guys and I laugh at what she said and I place kisses on her cheeks.

• • •

I plop down on the couch popping two Advils in my mouth rubbing my temples. Somehow and someway Raelynn told the girls about my candy stash and they've been on a sugar high ever since. At this point we're just letting them run around my place until they get tired. Steph and Wiggs was trying to get them to sit and do something and Dray just had his headphones on. I would call Reyna right now because it would be questionable to her when she hears little girls screaming. I honestly thought I had the whole dad thing down, but this shit is difficult. All I know is that I'm not hosting the next sleepover. Raelyn hops on the couch and I have a feeling of what she's about to do.

"WWE SMACKDOWN!"

She lands on my private area and I feel a single tear come out. Dray hands me an ice pack and I thank him. I place it on the area and place a pillow on top of it. As I'm channel surfing I settle for Jurassic World and Amaya comes to sit next to me. I can tell she's tired and soon enough the rest of the rest start filing in. I don't know why they gravitate towards me so much because I had at least one hundred pounds sitting on top of my body.

"I would've never imagine Jordan being a dad", I hear Wiggs say.

"I mean I've always wanted to be one but I had no choice but to when Raelynn showed up."

They all nod their heads and I see my baby girl stirring in her sleep. I rub her back and she settles down snuggling closer to my chest.

"So what's the plan when Reyna comes over because this place is decked out with Raelynn's stuff. Just your refrigerator alone is screaming I have a kid here."

"I'm going to do what I feel like is right...tell her the truth."

Will Reyna be upset, yes. I've been in contact with her for a while now and it's probably going to make her feel some type of way that I didn't bring up Rae at all. Raelynn knew her mother was going to be upset so she requested for me to not tell her. If she were to find out about our daughter's plan she would've stopped the whole thing. I thank Reyna's parents and her brother for helping Raelynn get here safely to me...who knows how long it would be before I found out about her.

words from micaiah🧡
my apologies for releasing the update late
i was dozing off when writing and ended up falling asleep
i love working but getting off late is a no for me
like Jordan come get me i don't like it here anymore
lmao🤣i hope y'all enjoy and thin line will be posted later tonight