Another story

Hi everyone,

thanks for reading my fanfiction for Robin Singer. I'll be posting the Season 4 Premier on Tuesday. Since there was only one post this week, I thought I would share a side project I have been working on.

Supernatural has had a lot of interesting characters over the years. Because I connected Robin to the storyline of Sam and Dean, she's got some longevity (or could dye horrifically at any moment...this is the SPN universe).  As a result, it took me 2 years of mental development for this character.

A new character has been developing in my mind, with connections to the angels, demons and a well known witch. Her parents offered her as sacrifice as a child and she survived. Needless to say jaded, she has her own personal ups and downs in adulthood, that all come to a head when she's asked to help summon the cage of Lucifer and help God defeat his sister.

Way more smut (Robin's smut will be starting next week) violence, anger (if you can believe it). Giving a little tease because those who read this are either friends or major spn fans if they were able to find this story lol.

Thanks for reading about Robin, maybe I'll be able to develop my other character to the point I'm comfortable sharing...already considering a name change