Season 10 Episode 7: Girls girls girl pt 2

The three set out to the restaurant sporting their FBI gear. When they arrived the body of a waiter was being carted out in a bag. Robin could feel her power radiating off of him, but he had no energy to speak of, he was human. She soon found herself getting reads off this scene like she had at the previous bar while Sam contacted some other hunters and Dean questioned witnesses.

"Middle of my shift, there's Marty falling down, clutching his head, stroking out right there on the floor, sweating, turning red, like...like..."

"Like his brains were boiling" Dean asked filling in the blanks? He furrowed his brow as Robin caught his attention. Her attention, however, was drawn to a specific spot in the booth, that's where Rowena's power was calling to her. She could feel her emotions and where they were aimed. The waiter got her rage, she could feel it to the extent that she needed to step away from the spot where he'd been standing. She could feel a lesser energy from two other seats.

"Was she alone" Robin asked?

"She had two hookers with her" the witness replied.

"In here" Dean asked, referring to the type of clientele the upscale restaurant would typically turn out?

This caught Robin's attention and she soon attempted to feel out the energy of the girls a little further. One seemed nervous, unsure. The other vengeful, but excited. Excited?

"Yeah, I thought it was weird too" the waiter explained. "But then Marty dropped dead on the floor."

"Thank you for your time" Dean nodded dismissing him and walking over to Robin.

"I can damn near see the glow through your frames" he told her in a whisper.

Ignoring his concern she explained, "she has two girls with her."

"Yeah the hookers" Dean replied.

"They were definitely not doing that by choice" Robin explained.

"You can feel them" Dean asked?

"Barely" she replied. "One is scared."

"And the other" Dean followed up?

Before she could reply Sam joined them. "This guy Darrell's been working a case, a series of grisly hotel murders one at the Kensington, another at the Waldorf in Cleveland -- bodies stabbed, impaled on the ceiling" Sam told them.

"Sounds a little more homicidal maniac than witchy" Dean replied.

"That's what Darrell thought, too, until the autopsy came back. Actual cause of death --"

"Let me guess" Dean huffed. "boiled brains."

"Yeah, same as our waiter" Sam confirmed.

"Well, I'll give this to the witch -- she's got deep pockets" Dean nodded. "The Kensington, the Waldorf, this restaurant -- that can't be cheap."

"We need to check out every five-star hotel in the area" Sam agreed. He suddenly took note of Robin's demeanor. "Are you okay?"

"She's making a coven" Robin shook her head.

"A coven" Dean asked?

"Of scorned women" Robin replied. However, she found herself distracted from the case for the first time since she'd encountered Rowena's remanence. "Darrell happen to ask if I was here?"

"Now that you mention it" Sam admitted.

"And you told him" Robin asked?

"I didn't think--." Sam stammered, knowing what she was getting at.

She explained. "Telling hunters you're with me doesn't mean Bobby's kid anymore. It means Where's the witch."

"Robin I--."

"It's fine Sammy" she replied. "Sorta new territory for me too."

"So what" Dean asked? "We have a man hating witch and hunters to deal with on this one?"

"You might want to operate under that hypothesis moving forward" she replied far more calmly than Dean felt the situation warranted. "It's done Dean" she affirmed.

"So uh" Sam spoke up to stop this exchange potentially escalating. "I figure I get the location of every five-star hotel in the area. We get close enough, Robin can sus out this Rowena."

"Good a plan as any" Robin agreed.

They had checked out a few dead ends, when they pulled into a hotel and Robin could feel the ripples in the energy. "This is the one" she confirmed as Dean cut the engine.

"You can tell that from the front door" he asked her?

"Yeah" She replied coldly. "Might be a good idea to send me in first. She feels like she's on high alert. You can stay close but hang back."