Season 8 Episode 2: What's Up Tiger Mommy? Part 2

*Milestone broke 1500 views= bonus post*

*Smut*

They dropped them at a local motel where they got two rooms. Robin knocked on the Tran's door to check in on them. "How are we holding up" she asked?

"Beats a church pew" Kevin nodded, bouncing slightly on the creaky motel bed.

"Well, that much is true" Robin nodded.

"Robin" Mrs. Tran nodded. "Kevin sort of explained to me, your relationship with the Winchesters"

"He had time" she scoffed? "It's twisted and complicated."

"You're hiding what happened to you" She nodded. "You can't do that forever. Especially from Dean."

"Kevin tell you where Dean was" She asked? "Where he's been? Where Sam has been?"

"He did" she nodded.

"I don't have any room to complain" Robin nodded back assertively.

"You've been through trauma" Mrs. Tran explained. "You don't need to compare notes with them, you have been changed, altered by what you've gone through."

"I appreciate what you're saying" Robin nodded. "And I promise you, your son doesn't know all of the details, I wouldn't have subjected a kid to it. But I need to deal with this my way."

"As long as you deal with it" she nodded. "Thank you by the way. For protecting my boy."

"Kevin is a special kid" Robin nodded, "Even without the whole prophet thing. My dad raised me in this life. Protecting him was really the most natural thing in the world to me."

"Kevin told me about your dad" She nodded. "He must have been so proud of you."

"So I'm told" Robin brushed off the mention of Bobby.

The door to the motel opened, the boys had returned.

"What do we got" Robin asked them, closing down her conversation with Mrs. Tran?

"Pawn shop" Sam nodded. "You need anything before we get going?"

"I could use a shower" she shrugged.

"Make it a quick one" Sam agreed.

Robin nodded and headed back to her own motel room. She needed this, if for no other reason than to wash her conversation with Mrs. Tran off. She'd been held against her will for almost two months. That's what she'd been through. This asshole knew what he was doing. There was a familiarity to the methods used on her. She'd seen them before, experienced them. She leaned against the wall and ran her finger over her scar that had been lengthened by Alistair years ago. She ran her hands through her hair and faced the water as the shower curtain opened behind her. She turned to see Dean looking her over and stepping into the tub to join her. He came up behind her and kissed her shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He kissed up her neck and to her ear. "Are you okay" he asked her?

"Way you're touching me, I'm about to be much better" she told him circling her hips and pressing her ass to his hardening dick.

He moaned as his hand cupped her breast and his mouth nipped at her neck. She pushed back on him harder, knocking him back into the wall. His other hand slid between her legs, and she moaned.

"That sound will never get old" he told her.

She spun around and he flipped positions with her, so she was against the wall. She gasped with excitement. She looked over and spotted the shower rod, screwed into the wall. "Thank fuck it's not a tension rod" she said breathlessly as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She hooked her right leg over the support bar attached to the wall to give her better leverage and used her left hand to steady herself on the curtain rod. Her other hand was wrapped around him. He held her to him with one arm around her ass and the other on the shower curtain. He slid into her, and she moaned biting her lip and slipping herself up and down him.