Season 10 Episode 17: Inside Man Pt 2

"Daddy, can you hear me? It's Robin." The music was audible but nothing of her father. "Daddy please, we need your help."

"Robin?"

"Dad" she felt the tears in her eyes.

"Baby girl is that you?"

"Yeah dad it's me" she sniffed, "Sam and Cas are here too."

"Hi Bobby" Sam spoke up.

"Sam." Robin could hear the smile on her father's face.

"Listen Bobby, we have a favor to ask." Sam proceeded to explain everything about the mark to date, catching Bobby up on what was happening.

Bobby didn't respond.

"Dad" Robin asked?

"Sorry kids" he spoke up. "Just really good to hear your voices."

"Oh dad" she sniffed. "You have no idea how much I miss you."

"Okay" Bobby started getting down to business. "If, uh, I'm understanding right, you got to figure a way to get the Mark of Cain off Dean before it turns him back into a demon?"

"More or less" Robin agreed.

"So just another day at the office" he replied. "Put Dean on the line."

"Uh he's not here Bobby" Sam replied.

"Why" Bobby asked?

"He's uh, not doin great Dad" Robin admitted. "I get more out of him than most but uh, no. It's pretty bad."

Bobby sighed hearing the pain in his daughter's voice. "So what's the play?"

"Each soul in heaven is locked in its own private paradise" Castiel explained. "That's where you are now. You need to escape. You need to find the gate to earth and open it. Then you and I will find Metatron, the Scribe of God."

"Hey, kids" Bobby chuckled. "You remember when this job was just chopping up some fang and tossing back a cold one?"

"Miss those days" Robin smiled.

"Ditto" Bobby replied. "So, while I'm playing Steve McQueen, anyone gonna be looking for me?"

"Everyone" Cas explained. "The Angels will not like a soul wandering free."

"We got a way to slow them down" Bobby asked?

"Not exactly" Sam cringed. "But, um, you'll . . . you'll figure something out, Bobby. You always do."

"Listen, I appreciate the warm fuzzy, but I ain't exactly playing on the big leagues these days" Bobby replied. "I'm mostly drinking and reading the classics. Truth is, I'm rusty. And maybe there's somebody better out there."

"There is no one better" Robin replied. "Not than Bobby Singer. I don't mean to brag here, but I am an awesome fucking hunter. I learned it from somewhere."

"Hell, I'm already dead" Bobby huffed. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Suddenly Robin's head shot back, and her eyes went white.

"Robin" Sam gasped?

"Is she okay" Bobby asked desperately? "Sam what's happening?"

Robin suddenly saw a bar. It was familiar, the lighting the smell, She knew this bar...this was Donnie's place. A small bar half a mile from the bunker. She sometimes went there with Dean. Then she saw him, Dean glaring at her, or whose eyes she was looking through anyway. "That bitch" Robin snarled.