Easy Job

Author: TW ⚠️ murder, mention of suicide.

———

AN HOUR LATER

"Gotcha." Y/N said, smirking.

It didn't take long for her to find her target for this last minute mission of hers.

And her target for today is the bartender. She's the only one that Y/N can think of, she knows for sure that this bartender told the police that she was there that night. She did got a closer look of her. The only people that really saw her face there were the guards at the front and the bartender.

And Y/N killed the guards before she left the party. So, that leaves the bartender. But of course, she still made sure that it's the bartender. She doesn't want to kill a random person.

Y/N made sure that she used a different car today though, and it's tinted. Being extra careful for this one is her main priority, she can't afford having the authorities snooping in her business now. She's got more things to do than deal with that.

After driving around the parking lot, trying to find a spot and also checking if there's CCTV around, Y/N finally found a spot. She parked her car and went to grab the backpack at the backseat before she got out.

It's a pretty shitty motel, and that explains the lack of CCTV. Which is good for her.

An easy job.

She closed her car door, locking it. Then she shouldered the backpack and put her other hand in her pocket, and she starts walking.

She hums while walking upstairs, room number 12 is where her target's staying at.

Once she's finally there, she knocked on the door. She didn't bother wearing a mask today since the bartender already saw her face. But she's wearing some gloves today, she'll have to do this job clean.

A minute later, the door opened and the bartender stood there.

Y/N smiles, "Hello, pretty girl."

The bartender's eyes widened and she tried to close the door, Y/N chuckled and easily stopped the door from closing. Then she pushed her way inside and she closed the door behind her, locking it.

"I see, you remember me?" Y/N asked, "I don't have the accent anymore but I can tell that you remember me." She taunted.

The bartender was pressed against the wall, crying. She's scared to death.

"I hate to say this but I'm fucking impressed! I'm wearing a good disguise but you still recognized me? That's fucking impressive and annoying." Y/N said, laughing and shaking her head. "But of course it's bad news for you because now I have to kill you."

The bartender opened her mouth to scream for help, but Y/N was fast enough to approach her, covering her mouth and shaking her head.

"Nuh-uh." Y/N whispered and smirked. "If I were you, I wouldn't do that. You see, even though you told the police that you saw me there, I still don't want to make you suffer."

The bartender just sobbed.

"Okay, so, here's what we're gonna do... I'm gonna give you a paper and a pen and I want you to write a suicide note, saying that you lied and that you always have been mentally ill and you can't live anymore, especially when you tried to accuse an innocent person." Y/N explained, smiling innocently. "Do you understand that?" She asked.

(I didn't really feel comfortable writing that part, suicide is a very sensitive topic for me, as some of you know, I lost one of my best friends to suicide. But for this story, I need to write something like it. I'm sorry if any of you aren't comfortable with it either. This is just for the sake of the story. And if any of you are feeling down or something like that, you can always talk to me. I'm here to listen.)

The bartender shook her head, sobbing.

Y/N sighs, rolling her eyes and grabbed her gun, then she pointed it to the bartender's head. "Alright, I'm gonna repeat my question since I'm trying my best to be patient here. Do you fucking understand?"

This time, the bartender nodded her head.

Y/N smiles, "Perfect."

— after what seemed like forever, Y/N was finally done with her task. She thought it would be an easy job and she'll be done within a few minutes, but then it took her an hour to finish everything.

"I should know by now that killing someone is never going to be easy." She mumbled, looking at the finish results. And she nodded her head in approval, "Sorry again, pretty girl. I didn't want to kill you in the first place. But I have to, I can't let anyone get in my way. Especially now." She said.

Then she grabbed her stuff, she looked around the room, making sure that everything's settled. When she's satisfied with it, she sneaked out and closed the door on her way out, making sure that she locked it.

Sighing in relief, Y/N left the place.