Scared of You

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"C-Can I at least k-know your name?" Scarlett asked.

"No," Y/N answered, "But you can just call me Y/I." (Again, Y/I stands for Your Initial)

"O-Okay," Scarlett said and cleared her throat. "Y/I." She said.

"That's right," Y/N said, smirking behind her mask. She's still wearing her mask, of course, because she's not ready for Scarlett to see her face just yet. "And you're Scarlett Johansson." She said.

"H-How did you know my name?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh, blondie. I know a lot about you." Y/N said, chuckling. "And hey, I like how your passcode is your own birthdate. Cute."

Scarlett gulped. "I'm g-gonna tell the p-police about New Year's and today!"

Y/N laughed, "Oh, really?"

"Yes!" Scarlett answered.

Y/N giggled.

Scarlett frowned, that giggle did something to her. Her heart thumped, but not because she's scared. What the fuck? She thought.

"You see, I don't think you'll do that." Y/N said, shaking her head.

"And why not?" Scarlett asked.

"Because," Y/N said and shrugged.

"Because what?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N smirks and leaned over, staring between Scarlett's eyes.

Scarlett moved her head away, looking away from Y/I.

(In Scarlett's point of view, what she know is that Y/N's name is Y/I and so we're gonna continue with that until Scarlett finds out the truth.)

"Don't look away, blondie." Y/N whispered, smirking.

Scarlett gulped and looked back at Y/I.

"Good girl," Y/N whispered.

Scarlett frowned, blushing a little.

"I know you won't tell anyone about me because you might not know it yet but deep inside," Y/N glanced at Scarlett's lips, then back to her eyes. "Deep inside, Ms. Johansson, you like the feeling that I bring you."

Scarlett clenched her jaw, blushing. "N-No, I don't. I-I'm scared of you." She whispered.

"I know you are," Y/N said with a chuckle, "But you like it."

"I don't!" Scarlett said, and pushed Y/I away.

Y/N laughed, raising her hands in defense. "Don't kill me now, blondie." She said.

"You're a psychopath!" Scarlett said, she stood up and move away from Y/I.

"Oh," Y/N chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "Well, that's not very kind, blondie. And you know what? Since I like you, I'll give you an advice, don't ever— and I mean, never ever, tell a psychopath that they're a psychopath. It will seriously upset them." She said, crossing her arms against her chest.

"A-Are you upset?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N laughed, "Of course not! I'm not a psychopath, blondie. Why would I be upset?"

"J-Just... what do you want from me?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N groaned, rolling her eyes. "How many times do I need to tell you this, blondie? I want nothing but to talk to you." She said.

"B-But why?" Scarlett asked, stepping back.

Y/N hummed, "Because you're strange and I like it. I like you." She said, emphasizing the word you.

"How... how can you just say that so easy?" Scarlett asked.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"That y-you like me." Scarlett answered.

"I know what I want in life. I'm sure of myself and it's easy for me to say such things because of that." Y/N said, shrugging.

"W-Well, I don't like y-you a-and I'm fucking s-scared of you!" Scarlett shouted before grabbing the small vase behind her, she raised her hand and ran towards Y/I who was sitting on her couch.

Y/N grabbed Scarlett's arm, stopping her from smashing the vase in her head. She looked up at Scarlett, she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. Her other hand went up to Scarlett's neck and changed their position. She took the vase from Scarlett and put it down, then she spread Scarlett's legs open and put her right knee between them, she pinned Scarlett back onto the couch and leaned in.

Scarlett's heart beats wildly as she felt the pressure on her neck and how close their faces are.

"I only want to talk you like a normal person but clearly you don't want that. And since I owe you one, I'm gonna do you a favor and leave you alone for now. And I will keep my faith in you that you won't tell anyone about me because Ms. Scarlett Ingrid Johansson..." Y/N husked and she let go of Scarlett's neck, only to trace the actress' lips. "I won't be nice next time." She said, looking between Scarlett's eyes and tracing her lips.

Scarlett just gulped.

Y/N smirked behind her mask, then she stood up. "Laters, blondie." She said, then she walked away.

And Scarlett can only watch a the killer walk away from her.