Watch

TW ⚠️ murder, blood.

———

FEW MONTHS LATER
SCOTLAND •

Y/N fixed her wig, and knocked on the door.

It's been a few months and Y/N finally found her target— well, targets. She's got two targets to kill, and after her deeper investigation, she finally got their location. She decided to pay this one a visit first because her main target keeps changing her location and it frustrates her to death.

A few months ago, she thought she was close to finally ending her mission, but Enzo fucking Bianchi happened and managed to fuck up her mission even when he was already dead. It seriously pissed her off. That put a hold on her life, like it's not already been put on hold for years.

But she can't rest, not without giving her parents and her little girl their justice. And she will not rest until she gets that justice. Once she finally does, she'll come back home and live her life with Scarlett.

She always said to herself that she would get that justice no matter what, even if her life depended on it. But not anymore. She doesn't want to die, she wants to continue her story with Scarlett.

And that's exactly what she'll do— stay alive and come back home.

Y/N was brought back to reality when the door opened, and a man appeared.

"What do you want, lady?" The man asked.

"Hi sir," Y/N greeted with a Scottish accent. "I'm the lady you hired to clean your house." She said.

"I didn't hired anyone to clean my house, you got the wrong house." The man said, frowning.

"You're Mr. Wilson Kaye, right?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, that's me." Wilson answered.

"I didn't get the wrong house, sir. You really called our company and hired someone to come and clean your house." Y/N said.

"Must've happened when I was hammered," Wilson whispered, "Whatever, just come in and clean my house then." He said, opening the door wider.

"Okay, sir." Y/N said and stepped inside.

"Just do your job, I'll be in the living room." Wilson said and walked away.

"Sure, asshole." Y/N whispered to herself, then she quietly locked the door.

Let's have some fun. Y/N thought and pulled out her gun and hide it behind her, then she walked towards the living room.

"Ah, sir?" Y/N spoke, looking at Wilson who's sitting on the couch, watching something on his television.

"What, lady?" Wilson asked, irritated.

"Can you at least look at me?" Y/N asked.

Wilson frown, "What the fu— fucking bitch!" He ended up crying in pain when Y/N shot his leg. He tried to get up but Y/N shot his other leg and he fell back down to the couch.

Y/N placed down her bag and took off her wig and the prosthetic makeup in her nose and her chin. "Remember me, motherfucker?"

Wilson didn't look at Y/N, he was just crying in pain.

Y/N walked towards him, and she yanked his head, turning him to look at her. But as soon as she did, he punched her face and pushed her, and she groaned when she landed on the coffee table, breaking it. She let go of her gun when Wilson got on top of her, choking her.

"Of course I remember you," Wilson said, "I killed your sweet little daughter, and now I will finish you too." He said.

Y/N's turning red, Wilson is still a huge man.

"What was your daughter's name again? Was it... Y/D/N?" Wilson asked, smirking.

Y/N clenched her jaw and reached down to his legs, pressing on his bullet wounds.

Wilson screamed in pain and let go of Y/N's neck.

Y/N coughed, but she immediately pushed Wilson off of her and kicked his face.

Wilson fell down, bleeding and crying in pain.

Y/N kneeled down, she grabbed Wilson's arm. "Don't fucking say her name." She whispered and break his arm, hearing it snapped.

Wilson yelled, crying.

Y/N stood up, taking a deep breath. "I'm glad you remembered me, big guy." She said while walking to her bag and she opened it, then grabbed her hunting knife and walked back to Wilson.

But then she saw something. She raised an eyebrow and walked towards it. It's a body-size mirror. Y/N grabbed it and walked back to the big guy. She placed it just in front of them. "Perfect."

"W-What do you want, you fucking bitch?!" Wilson shouted.

Y/N pulled Wilson up, kneeling him in front of the mirror. "Where can I find your boss?" She asked, yanking his head.

"I-I'm not gonna tell you shit!" Wilson shouted, tears streaming down his face.

"Don't cry now, big guy. And if I were you, I'm gonna start talking because this won't end well for you." Y/N said. "Tell me her exact location."

"Fuck you!" Wilson shouted.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and hit his head with the butt of the hunting knife. "Fucking tell me!"

"G-Go to hell, you fucking bitch!" Wilson yelled.

"I will see you there, motherfucker." Y/N said, she knows Wilson won't talk. She yanked his head again and forcing him to look at himself through the mirror.

"Watch." She whispered, and slowly slit his throat. Both of them watched as blood oozes from his flesh.

Wilson gagged, watching himself dying.

Y/N clenched her jaw. "That's for my little girl." She said.

With one last breath, Wilson died.

Y/N let go of Wilson and he fell down, laying on his own blood.