Pain

NEXT DAY

Y/N covered her mouth, yawning. She arrived back home just an hour ago and she went straight to Mrs. Jones' restaurant to have some breakfast before coming back home to her penthouse, then she plans to go and visit her mom to update her because she's close to finishing her mission. She knows her mom will be happy to know that.

Even though she's tired and sleepy because she didn't get much sleep last night, she still wants to continue her investigation and planning for her final mission.

She needs to move fast because that woman will soon find out that her accountant is dead, and Y/N knows that she will go and vanish. That's why she can't afford to waste time.

Y/N swallowed her food and drink her coffee. Then she blinked, trying to keep herself awake. This coffee is doing nothing. Maybe she needs more than one cup.

She was about to ask for another one when the news caught her attention.

"News Flash: Y/M/N L/N was found dead this morning in her room by the nurses. And the police said that she died in her sleep. Y/M/N was an actress that worked with other A List celebrities and the mother of the billionaire businesswoman Y/N L/N."

Y/N quietly gasped, her heart shattered and it hurts so bad that she put a hand on her chest. It's like she can physically feel her heart breaking. She can feel it shattering.

Just then, her phone rang. She looked at it and frowned, it's an unknown number. Either way, she grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Y/N L/N." The person from the other end spoke.

Y/N immediately recognized the voice.

"The businesswoman Y/N L/N." Enzo said, laughing. "Who would've thought?"

Y/N clenched her jaw. "Bianchi."

"Bingo!" Enzo said. "I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time now, L/N. And you know what? I just have to say that I love Scarlett Johansson, she's a great actress! And even a better help with finding who you really are! I was looking for you after New Year's and I recently found out that you broke into someone's home!" He said, laughing. "All I gotta do is find that house and bam! My men pretended to be police officers and Scarlett spilled everything and even gave us a cloth with your dried blood on it, so, here we are. Nice to finally know you, Y/N L/N."

Y/N closed her eyes, shaking her head.

No, no, no. This isn't happening. She thought.

"Who else knows about this, Bianchi?" Y/N asked.

"Just me, L/N. Do you think I'm that stupid? I won't just go and tell people this. I got more competitions, Y/N. I want you to myself and if I can't have you, I'll just have to improvise." Enzo said. "But who knows? Maybe I'll just spill this information too. You have so many people after you anyway. It will be my pleasure to see you out of power once and for all."

Fuck. She thought.

"What do you want, Bianchi?" Y/N asked.

"You know what I want, L/N. Join me and we will be more powerful together." Enzo said.

"No." Y/N said, shaking her head.

Enzo laughed, "I have a feeling you'd say that. Oh, well. I just have to kill you, it will be easy now that I know who you really are."

"I'd like to see you try, Bianchi." Y/N said.

"You will, Y/N L/N." Enzo said. "Oh, have you seen the latest news? I'm so sorry about your mother, my condolences. She was a legend. But you know what? I seriously don't think she died in her sleep."

Y/N frowned, "Did you killed my mother?" She whispered, clenching her jaw.

Enzo laughed. "She was loud."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Enzo." Y/N said in her deep voice. "I'm gonna fucking kill you." She said and ended the call.

She stood up and grabbed her stuff.

Scarlett. She thought, frowning and decided to pay the actress a visit first.

———

Author: have a great day/night loves❤️