Girlfriend

A MONTH LATER

"Hey."

Scarlett looked at Y/N, and she smiles "Hey."

It's been a month since Y/N killed Wilson, the guy that shot her little girl and told her to watch. It made things quite good, but she knows killing The Ghost's leader will make everything better. And the name of that woman is Arina Sokolova, that's the name that Gabriel gave her, and Y/N didn't know why that name sounds familiar, she just can't pinpoint exactly where she heard that name. But that doesn't matter, she's one step away from finally finishing her mission.

At this point, she's not just seeking justice for her family— she's seeking justice for everyone that became The Ghost's victims. It's for those children that lost their homes and ended up at the hands of those monsters, and for parents that lost their children and part of themselves. It's for all those voiceless victims that were forgotten because this organization was untouchable.

Y/N will end it all, and she's one step away from achieving that. She could've been there already, but Y/N's confident now that this time, Arina won't vanish.

That's because Arina left her a message at Wilson's house. She knows Y/N will come after Wilson next, so she left a message there. Y/N found it when she was trashing Wilson's place, trying to find anything that could help her. She doesn't even think that Wilson knew about the message hidden at his house.

Arina told her to come to Berlin on November 22, just before midnight. Arina gave her the exact address, and she knows this could be an ambush because there's no way that evil woman is willing to face her alone.

It's November 22nd today, but Y/N decided to come over to Scarlett's house just for a bit because it's Scarlett's birthday. She doesn't want to miss this day. It could be her first and last time celebrating the actress' birthday.

"I need to go." Y/N whispered.

Scarlett frowned, "Why?"

Y/N bit her lip and stood up, "Come on."

Scarlett nodded her head and excused both of them before following Y/N to the door.

Y/N took a deep breath and faced Scarlett, "I need to go to Berlin."

"Now?" Scarlett asked, "It's my birthday, love."

"I know, baby." Y/N said and sighed, "But Arina gave me her exact location a month ago, but she'll only be there just before midnight. And I know this may be some kind of ambush or a trap, but I still need to go. It's the closest thing I have on her."

Y/N's heart shattered when Scarlett started crying quietly.

"O-Okay," Scarlett whispered.

"I'll try my best to come back, Scar. I don't know when, but I will find you." Y/N said and hugged Scarlett. "I will always find you."

Scarlett hugged Y/N tighter, afraid to let her go. She silently cry in Y/N's neck.

Y/N let go a little and cupped Scarlett's face, "I'll do my best, Scar." She whispered, looking between the actress' eyes. "I promise."

"I-I love you, Y/N." Scarlett said, "I love you, so much."

Y/N tried her best to smile, "I know you do, blondie, because you're strange and I love it. I love you." She said, emphasizing the word you.

(From "Because you're strange and I like it. I like you." To "Because you're strange and I love it. I love you." We love a character slash feelings development🤧)

Scarlett only sobbed.

Y/N rests her forehead against Scarlett's, "I'll come back and I will find you, my love. I'll ask you to be my girlfriend and—"

"Ask me now." Scarlett said, interrupting Y/N and she pulled away to look at her. "Please."

"Okay," Y/N smiled. "Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, my love, my blondie, will you be my girlfriend?"

Scarlett smiles, "Yes, Y/N. A thousand times, yes."

Y/N smiles and pulled her girlfriend in a passionate kiss, her heart starts beating wildly against her chest when Scarlett kisses her back.

Both of them poured their feelings into that kiss, and they are afraid to let go because that means that Y/N will leave, and no one knows what will happen.

However, they pulled away when breathing became a problem.

"I love you, Scarlett." Y/N whispered. "Don't forget that."

"Never," Scarlett said, shaking her head. "I'll wait for you, no matter how long."

Y/N pulled away from Scarlett and grabbed something from her leather jacket, it's an envelope. "It's a letter for you, you can read it later." She said, smiling softly.

Scarlett took the envelope, "I will."

Y/N nodded her head and took a deep breath, "I'm gonna go now, love."

Still crying, Scarlett nodded her head. "I'll wait for you, my love. Please, be careful."

"I will." Y/N said, she wiped Scarlett's tears and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you soon." She said and pulled away.

Scarlett didn't say anything. She stepped back and watched as Y/N walked to the door. Each step that Y/N takes hurts her heart so badly.

Just as Y/N reach the door, she turns and looks back at Scarlett. Her heart breaking while looking at those beautiful green eyes.

Their eyes locked, and at that moment, fear invaded their hearts. They are afraid that this might be their last time looking into each other's eyes.

Y/N smiled.

And it breaks Scarlett's heart because it's the kind of smile that she wants to see for the rest of her life, but she may not be able to do that.

With that, Y/N turned around and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Scarlett sobbed, her heart shattering.