I'm Happy

NEXT DAY

Morning roll and Y/N woke up. And for the first time in six years, she smiled first thing in the morning because of Scarlett. She's hugging the actress from behind while Scarlett's hugging her arm that's wrapped around her. It's the most peaceful sleep she's ever had after six years, she slept like a baby.

She kissed Scarlett's bare shoulder and unwrapped her arm around the actress. She moved away a little bit and softly traced the actress' back tattoos. Both of them are naked because they made love all night. They just couldn't control themselves. So, they just gave in to their feelings.

Scarlett hums, feeling Y/N's fingertips tracing her back. "Y/N?"

Y/N smiles, "Hey, blondie."

Scarlett chuckled and turned around, she looked at Y/N's bare chest, smiling and blushing. Then she looked at Y/N's face, "Good morning, Y/N." She said with her morning voice, which is huskier. And also because she spent hours of screaming Y/N's name last night.

"Good morning, Scarlett." Y/N whispered, smiling.

Scarlett licked her lips, "Can you promise me something?" She asked.

"Tell me." Y/N said.

"Can you..." Scarlett sighed. "Can you come back to me alive?" She asked.

"Scar..." Y/N frowned, "I want that too. I'm planning to stay alive. I don't want to die now because I have you. But I can't just promise something like that. I don't know if she'll have twice my skills. I completely don't know anything."

"I know, baby." Scarlett said. "I just... I know I said that I accepted everything that comes with having feelings for you, and that includes the possibility of losing you. But... I just can't see my future without you. Every time I think of it, all I see is you. Your eyes, your smile— god, your smile." She said and caresses Y/N's cheek.

Y/N smiles, sighing.

"All I see is you, Y/N. And that's what I want." Scarlett said. "Just please... try your best? I don't care how long it will take, I will wait for you."

Y/N nodded her head, "I'll try my best, Scar." She said.

Scarlett smiles, "That's enough for me."

Y/N just smiled and moved closer and pulled Scarlett by the back of her neck, and she kisses the actress softly and passionately.

Scarlett melted, and she sighed when she felt Y/N's plump and soft lips against hers. She rest her hand on Y/N's waist.

Y/N then carefully climbed on top of Scarlett, and ditching the blanket. She cupped Scarlett's chin and tilted her head, deepening their kiss.

"Hmm," Scarlett moaned, her hands running up and down Y/N's back.

Y/N's kisses moved down to Scarlett's jaw, and down to her neck.

Scarlett clenched her jaw, eyes closed and panting.

Y/N hummed and payed attention to Scarlett's weak spot, she sensually licked that part. And she smirked when Scarlett moaned a little louder.

"Fuck, baby!" Scarlett moaned, her eyes rolling back.

"Hmm," Y/N hummed, and she bites the skin, licking it to lessen the pain. She does this while her other hand touches Scarlett's body, feeling every inches of her beautiful body.

Scarlett can feel herself already soak down there, and her moan got louder when Y/N slightly pinch her left nipple while kissing her neck.

"Baby..." Scarlett moaned.

Y/N lift her head up and looked at Scarlett, she smirked her moved her head down. She kisses the actress' shoulder, collarbone, then between her breasts. She smiles before taking Scarlett's right boob inside her mouth, her tongue play with the green-eyes beauty's nipple.

"Oh, fuck," Scarlett moans.

Y/N does the same treatment with Scarlett's left boob, and once she's satisfied and the actress keeps rubbing thighs together, she decided to move down, kissing Scarlett's body.

"Fuck!" Scarlett groaned in pleasure when Y/N bit her stomach.

Y/N smirks, and she kisses Scarlett's thighs, gripping on it and biting it, then licking it to lessen the pain.

"Please, baby, please..." Scarlett begged, she needs Y/N so badly.

Getting comfortable between Scarlett's thighs, Y/N looked up and smirks. "Please what, baby?"

"Eat me. Fuck me, please." Scarlett begged. "I need you, Y/N, please."

"Okay, my good girl." Y/N said and lifted Scarlett's legs, resting them on her shoulders, then she dive between her thighs. She licked Scarlett's soaked pussy, eating her out. She moved her tongue up and down, then sucked the actress' clit.

"Oh, my... fuck!" Scarlett moan in pleasure. "Y/N... baby— fuck!" She couldn't help her loud moaning when Y/N inserted two fingers.

Y/N pump her fingers in and out, while licking Scarlett's sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck, baby, there! Keep doing— oh, fuck, keep doing that!" Scarlett moaned, gripping the sheets.

Y/N hummed and she just kept on hitting that spot, just finger fucking Scarlett while licking and sucking her clit.

"I-I'm close, baby!" Scarlett moaned, her left hand went to Y/N's head and slightly yanked Y/N's hair.

Y/N went faster and harder, pumping her fingers and curling them inside Scarlett, while she sucked and licked Scarlett's clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming... baby I'm cum— fuck Y/N!" Scarlett moaned and her eyes rolled back as she cum all over Y/N's fingers.

Y/N slowed down her movements, helping Scarlett ride out her orgasm. She pulled out her fingers, and cleaned Scarlett with her tongue, moaning because of Scarlett's addictive taste.

"Fuck..." Scarlett moans, her legs shaking.

Y/N smiles and let Scarlett put her legs down, then she sat up and got on top of Scarlett, "Taste yourself, kitten." She whispered and slightly shoved her two fingers inside Scarlett's mouth.

Scarlett moans, tasting herself from Y/N's fingers.

Y/N smirks, watching Scarlett. "Look at me."

Scarlett look between Y/N's eyes, still cleaning Y/N's fingers.

"Good girl." Y/N whispered, smirking. Then she pulled her fingers out and leaned down, kissing Scarlett passionately.

Scarlett hugged Y/N, kissing her back. "I love you." She said between kisses.

Y/N suddenly stopped, she pulled herself up a bit, frowning. "What?"

Scarlett blinked, "I-I love you. I'm in love with you, Y/N."

Y/N's heart feels weird, it feels... happy. Something she's never felt for the past six years. She sat up and chuckled weakly.

"What? What's wrong?" Scarlett asked, she sat up and cupped Y/N's cheek, turning Y/N's head to look at her. "Talk to me, please."

Y/N smiles, eyebrows furrow. "I'm happy."

Scarlett smiles, "You are?"

"Yeah," Y/N answered, "It's strange because I completely forgot how that feels... but I'm happy." She said, smiling.

"I love you." Scarlett said, smiling.

"I love you too, blondie." Y/N whispered, smiling.

Scarlett smiles widely, she took a deep breath. "I love you, so much."

Y/N smiles, "I love you more, Scar. Thank you." She said and leaned in, kissing Scarlett, passionately.

I'm happy. Y/N thought, her heart beating so wild against her chest. It's been so long since she felt that way. She's not familiar with it now, but it's a good feeling. Her heart seems to be healing.

All she has to do is to finish her mission, and then she will be complete. And she can't wait for that day to come.