See You in Hell

Author: TW ⚠️ murder.

———

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Fuck." Y/N breathes heavily, looking down at her bloody hands. Then she pressed onto her stomach, she's bleeding.

She's inside a room on the second floor, and she's lost count of how many men she's killed inside this house, and she's getting exhausted. She was beaten up and got shot multiple times in her body, to the point that she had to take off her bulletproof vest because it was ruined. And because of that, one of them managed to stab her.

Y/N groans in pain as she spits out her blood. She's got a cut on her lip, and probably a lot more all over her face. She could even feel her blood rolling down the side of her face from that one guy that banged her head against the wall.

She can hear footsteps coming her way, and she huffed in annoyance and in pain.

She checked her ammo. "Oh, fuck me." She groaned because she didn't have any more bullets left.

The door busted opened and Y/N just shook her head before coming out from where she's hiding and hit the first man in the throat with her gun, then she kicked his crotch before she snatched his gun and shooting him between his eyes.

Before she could do anything else, though, she was kicked in the stomach, and she screamed in pain when the guy's foot connected to her stab wound. She dropped to the floor and the guy kicked away the gun in her hand.

Y/N only gasps for air.

The guy smirked and kneeled down. "Let's see who you really are, shall we?" He said and reached for Y/N's mask.

Her mask came off a couple of times earlier, but she always wears it back every time. She plans to take it off before she kills Arina.

The guy pulled down Y/N's mask and he frowned, before laughing. "Holy shit."

"Y-You know me?" Y/N groaned.

"You're that hot billionaire!" He said, laughing.

"Oh, thanks." Y/N said, then she grabbed his head and used her remaining strength to pull him down and bang his head to the side, and she pushed him off of her.

The guy shouted in pain and anger before he stood up and grabbed Y/N by the hair, then he pointed his gun at her head. "Any last words, bitch?"

"See you in hell, and say hi to Wilson for me." She whispered before grabbing his hand and laid herself down, pulling him with her and breaking his arm.

He screamed when his arm broke, his bones coming out of his flesh.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and snapped it, killing him instantly. She huffed and pushed him away from her.

With much effort, Y/N grabbed a loaded gun and a knife, then she stood up. She wore her mask again and pressed on her wound while walking out of the room.

The place is quiet now. No more footsteps. That means that she killed every single one of Arina's guards. And there were a lot, and every corner of this house had a dead body. Y/N could barely even walk, but she won't give up, not now.

"Come on, Y/N." She whispered to herself, walking upstairs again.

Once she reached the third floor, she stopped. Just allowing herself to breathe first. She's losing a lot of blood, and this is much worse than New Year's. She can feel herself losing consciousness.

"No, no, no." Y/N whispered, shaking her head. "Not now."

"Mommy, I-I'm scared..." Y/D/N said.

Y/N clenched her jaw and closed her eyes for a second. Then she looked up and saw that the last room was open. She gripped the gun in her hand and started walking, gun pointed while her other hand was pressed on her wound.

Once she's at the last room, she carefully stepped inside and saw a woman on the bed, just peacefully reading a book.

And Y/N frowned, her heart sank.

———

Author: ooh🫣 have a great day/night loves❤️