Enzo's Wife

NEXT DAY

Wearing a simple fitted jeans, a crop top, sneakers, and a leather jacket, Y/N walked towards this house with a small backpack, lazily resting on her shoulder.

Once she's at the door, she took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

Seconds later, the door opened and an Italian woman appeared.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked with a thick Italian accent, looking at Y/N up and down.

Y/N licked her lips, "Actually, yes. I'm sorry for bothering you but my car broke down, and my god, this is embarrassing, but um, I don't know what's wrong with it." She said and smiles.

"Oh," The woman nodded her head, "I'm so sorry but I don't have any idea how cars works and my husband's not here, so I can't really help with your car." She said.

"Oh, it's okay. Um, can I use your phone to call someone then? My phone is dead." Y/N said.

"Yeah, sure. Come on in." The woman said and opened the door wider.

"Thank you." Y/N said and walked inside, she looked around the house real quick, then her gaze turned to the woman again.

"Follow me." The woman said, walking towards the living room.

Y/N followed behind, studying the house.

"Here." The woman said, showing Y/N the telephone.

"Thanks." Y/N said and smiled, then she walked towards the telephone.

"Can I get you something to drink?" The woman asked.

"Just a water, please. Thank you." Y/N said, smiling.

The woman smiled back and walked away to get some water.

Y/N picked up the phone and pretended to be calling someone. Then she starts talking about her car and whatsoever.

The woman walked back in.

"Alright, thank you so much." Y/N said and hung up the phone. Then she turned around, "Thank you for lending me your phone." She said.

"You're very welcome, and you can stay here while you wait for someone to fix your car." The woman offered.

"That would be lovely, thank you." Y/N said.

"Here's your water." The woman said, handing Y/N the water.

Y/N took the water, drinking it. But she accidentally spilled it on her shirt. "Oh my god, I'm such a clumsy person. Do you mind?" She asked the woman, while pointing to her leather jacket.

"Um, no, go ahead. I'll get you some napkins to dry yourself with." The woman said, going somewhere to get some napkins.

Y/N smiles and put down her backpack, then she took off her leather jacket. She knows this will be easy, she did her research about Enzo's wife and she found out that his wife is also into women.

The woman came back, "Here, let me help you." She said.

"Okay, sure." Y/N said, smiling.

The woman walked closer to Y/N and starts wiping her chest.

Y/N looked at the woman, "I'm Natasha, by the way." She whispered. "What's your name?"

The woman looked up, "Francesca."

Y/N smiles, "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman like yourself."

Francesca smiles. "Thank you, I could say the same thing, Natasha." She said, looking at Y/N's lips then back to her eyes.

"Are you alone here?" Y/N asked.

"Right now, yeah. But my husband will be back later on." Francesca said.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Oh right, husband."

"Don't worry about him, we have an open relationship." Francesca said, smirking and her hand went up to touch Y/N's face.

But Y/N grabbed Francesca's wrist, and her other hand went to the Italian woman's neck, choking her slightly. "Good for us then." She husked, smirking.

Francesca bit her lip, smiling.

"But you know what?" Y/N whispered, letting go of Francesca's wrist and neck, and cupped her chin, "It will be more fun if we wait for your husband, don't you think?"

Francesca nodded her head, "That will be perfect."

Y/N just smiled.