I Like You

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Please don't move too much, at least for a week or two," Scarlett said, while finishing bandaging Y/N's stab wound. The one she treated on New Year's. "If you don't want to go to a hospital to properly get this treated, then take it easy for a couple of days."

Y/N didn't say anything, she didn't even look at Scarlett.

"Y/N..." Scarlett whispered. "What happened? Where did you go? W-Why are you wounded?"

"I went to Italy and I seduced an Italian Mafia boss' wife and then I killed both of them." Y/N answered without blinking.

Scarlett gulped.

Y/N turned her head and looked at Scarlett, "Enzo Bianchi. The one who found out about my identity and the person responsible for my mother's death." She said, clenching her jaw.

Scarlett frowned. She knew Y/N's mother. She liked her, she was one of her idols in the industry. And she even mentioned before that one of her dreams as an actress is to work with Y/M/N.

"I-I'm genuinely sorry, Y/N. I didn't know they weren't the cops." Scarlett said, deeply guilty about it. But the guilt is not the reason why she can not stay away from Y/N.

Y/N looked away, shaking her head. "It's not your fault, there's no way you could've known. Besides, you could've gotten hurt if you didn't talked. And I'm sorry if I said that you got my mom killed. You really didn't, it was all Bianchi." She said.

"I'm still sorry," Scarlett said, "I'm really sorry."

"Are you?" Y/N asked, looking at Scarlett. "Are you really sorry?"

Scarlett nodded her head, "Yes. I really am."

"Okay, then I need something more than your apology." Y/N said.

"What? Anything, Y/N." Scarlett said.

"Stay away from me." Y/N whispered.

Scarlett frowned, and she shook her head. "No, a-anything aside from that. You can ask me anything aside from that." She said.

Y/N sighed. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" She asked. "I can hurt you, you know? I can kill you."

"I like you." Scarlett blurted out.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "You... what?"

"I like you," Scarlett repeated. "You were right, I do like the feeling that you bring. I like the thrill, and I just— I don't know, okay? I just, I can't stop thinking about you, Y/N. I want to see you, I want to know if you're okay, and I want to hear your voice. Trust me, this is strange for me too. If I'm being honest, I don't understand it myself. I'm confused about why I ended up liking you the way that I do right now. And I can't... I can't stay away from you. I just can't."

Y/N didn't know what to say, she frowned.

Scarlett held Y/N's hand, playing with her fingers. "I understand this is confusing. I mean... you pointed a gun at me so many times, I should be scared. And... I was. I was scared of you, I'm still scared of you. But I just... I like you. I just like you, Y/N. And you don't have to say anything. I just want you to know what I feel for you." She said.

Y/N look between Scarlett's eyes and she can see that Scarlett is telling the truth. She's not acting, and Y/N knows when someone is just acting because she always busted her mom before whenever she used her acting skills.

"I'm a murderer, Scarlett. I killed people and I'll kill more." Y/N said, shaking her head.

"But why? Why do you need to kill people? You have everything, Y/N. You're a successful woman, and you have money, you can have—"

Y/N cut Scarlett off, "Everything?! I have everything? I lost my daughter, Scarlett!" She shouted, letting go of Scarlett's hand.

"Talk to me, Y/N! You're not alone! Talk to me, please. What happened?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N took a deep breath, "You're a pain in my ass, blondie." She whispered.

Scarlett caresses Y/N's cheek, and she smiles softly. "Only to you." She said. "Talk to me, please."

Y/N chuckled weakly, shaking her head a bit. Then she took a deep breath to prepare herself from what she's about to say, "It happened when I was twenty-eight and my daughter was five..." She started.