My Idiot

"Alright. Have it your way." Y/N said, and sighed, then she pocketed the phone. She stepped back a little and kicked the door down. She clenched her jaw when she felt a sting in her wound, but she ignored it. She smirked, raising an eyebrow when she saw Scarlett, holding a shoe, pointed at her.

"D-Don't come any closer!" Scarlett shouted, threatening the woman with a shoe.

God, I have feelings for this idiot. My idiot. Y/N thought and chuckled. She walked towards Scarlett and easily grabbed the shoe from the actress, and she throws it behind her. "Don't screa—"

"Help!!!" Scarlett yelled.

Y/N covered Scarlett's mouth and slammed her against the wall, and she raised an eyebrow while looking between Scarlett's eyes. "Do not scream. I won't hurt—"

But Scarlett still tried to scream, fighting the woman to get off her.

Y/N only pulled her body back a little, then she let go of Scarlett's mouth and slightly choked her before pinning her down to the bed and getting on top of her.

"I said don't scream!" Y/N said through gritted teeth. "I'm not gonna hurt you!"

"No! Get off me! Help!!!" Scarlett yelled, trying to get herself free.

"Stop it! Stop screaming! I'm not going to hurt you!" Y/N shouted.

"No!!! You're hurting me!" Scarlett screamed.

"Shut up!" Y/N shouted and she tighten her hold on Scarlett's neck. "Stop it! I'm just here to talk!"

Scarlett gulped, and stopped fighting. She looked up and slowly nodded her head. She doesn't want to die, so she needs to obey this woman.

"Okay?!" Y/N widened her eyes, raising her eyebrows.

Scarlett just nodded her head again, and gulped.

"Okay," Y/N said and nodded her head, "Now, I want you to be honest with me because that's your only option right now. Tell me, is it true that your friend is coming over?"

Scarlett nodded her head. "P-Please, I-I don't wanna die..." She said, tears streaming down her face. She's really scared.

Y/N frowned, "Hey, calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise." She said and let go of Scarlett's neck then gently wiping her tears.

Scarlett flinched, but she couldn't move that much because the woman is on top of her.

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do," Y/N said and fished out Scarlett's phone, "I'll unlock your phone, okay? And I'll call your friend and you will tell him not to come over because you have a last minute schedule. Because I don't think that it's best for him to come over now, I mean, I'm here!" She said and laughed. "So, are we clear?"

Scarlett nodded her head.

"Okay, such a good girl." Y/N said, "What's your passcode?" She asked, looking down at Scarlett.

"112284..." Scarlett answered.

Y/N hummed while punching the numbers, when it unlocked she went to the contacts. "Name?"

"E-Evans," Scarlett answered.

"Evans..." Y/N whispered, scrolling through Scarlett's contact list. "Ah, here you are, Mr. Evans." She said and tapped on it. Then she looked down at Scarlett, "I'm gonna put it on speaker. And no funny business. I mean it." She husked.

Scarlett nodded her head repeatedly.

"Take a deep breath and calm yourself down." Y/N said.

Scarlett just obeyed.

Y/N hummed and dialed the number. Then she looked down at Scarlett, smiling at her but she knows Scarlett can only see her eyes.

Five rings and Evans answered.

"Hello?" Evans spoke.

Y/N raised an eyebrow when Scarlett didn't say anything.

"Scar?" Evans spoke again.

Y/N's other hand went to Scarlett's neck, but she didn't choke her. Just a warning for Scarlett.

Scarlett gulped before speaking, "H-Hey, Evans! I'm sorry about that. But hey, can you come some other time? I'm not at home right now, I have this last minute schedule."

"Oh, okay, sure. Well, you take care!" Evans said.

"Yeah, you too. Bye." Scarlett said.

"Bye." Evans said and the woman ended the call.

"You're a good girl," Y/N said, chuckling. She locked Scarlett's phone and got off of her, she stood up and sighs. "Alright, are you ready to talk?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Great, come on then." Y/N said, but then she turned her head to her right and saw something. She raised an eyebrow, smirking at what she's looking at. "Huh."

Scarlett looked at where the woman's looking at and her eyes widened, she quickly stood up from the bed and grabbed the crumbled note.

"Aw, blondie. You're keeping my note now?" Y/N said, and chuckled. "That's really sweet, blondie."

"N-No!" Scarlett stuttered and throw the note away. "I-I d-didn't even noticed that i-it w-was there!"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Ah. Sure, I'll pretend that I believe that." She said, winking.

Scarlett scoffed, "W-What do you w-want from me? A-are you here to k-kill me?" She asked, her voice breaking.

"What? No." Y/N said, chuckling. "I told you, I'm not here to hurt you or kill you. I'm here because I want to talk to you."

"A-About?" Scarlett asked.

"Life," Y/N answered, "And maybe those lives that I took." She said.

Scarlett shivered.

"I'm kidding, blondie! We're not gonna talk about that. I'm just here to visit you and talk, really. I don't know, I just know that you're a strange woman and I like you because of it." Y/N said. "So, can we talk?"

"I-I really don't have a choice, s-so yes." Scarlett said.

"Great!" Y/N said and clapped her hands. Then she nodded towards the door. "After you, blondie."

Scarlett just nodded her head and decided to obey the woman. She doesn't know what will happen, it scares her to death. She just hopes this woman will be true to her words and she'll be safe. At least for now.

———

Author: ooh🫣 have a great day/night loves❤️