Chapter 7

Early post

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
THERE WILL BE  A LONG SMUT IN THE STORY SO BE AWARE. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Y/n: this looks good. Thank you guys.

K and S: np

*Later on that day*

_______☁️KOBE'S THOUGHTS ☁️_______

I really want Y/n to pick me because she is a very special and beautiful girl. She just makes me so happy that I want to marry her, have kids, and more. I just really hopes that she chooses really soon imma go ask her

_____☁️END OF KOBE'S THOUGHTS☁️_____

Kobe went upstairs and saw that Y/n was laying down sleeping. So Kobe got in bed with her. Ten minutes later he was asleep cuddling with her.

Y/n woke up three hours later and saw that Kobe was sleeping with her in bed. Y/n tried to get up and Kobe wouldn't get up. He kept saying "mamas I'm sleepy so let me sleep" *in deep voice*. "Kobe i have to go to the bathroom"Y/n said.

He let go and let you go to the bathroom. But when you got back you saw that Kobe was not in the room so you went to see if he was downstairs but he was not there so you decided to text him.

(I used this website for the messages and idk if it look good

(I used this website for the messages and idk if it look good. Plz let me know)

Y/n went back upstairs and laid in her bed. Ten minutes later Kobe came back with Chick-fil-A.

K: mamas I'm back

Y/n: ok I'm coming

Y/n went downstairs and Kobe gave her a hour and a kiss on the neck. He managed to give her a hickey. It was a bright red one too.

K: mamas I love you

Y/n: I love you too

K: I got you your food

Y/n: ok thx

You guy were eating and y'all finished

Y/n: I missed you so much daddy

K: what do you mean daddy

Y/n: I want you daddy

K: I want you to bby

           ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Kobe picked you up and took you to the bedroom. He threw Y/n on the bed. Kobe pulled Down Y/n's underwear and started to eat he went a a faster paste and it made you sqùirt and cûm. But when you did he didn't stop. He put his tongue in you hole and went in and out you sqûirt a second time.

He laughed. Kobe picked you up and told you "FACE DOWN ÂSS UP". You did what he said. He slammed his diçk in side you without warning. He went in and out a fast pace the stimulation was beginning to be to much. You began to feel a knot in you stomach and you said "FU-FUCK  D-D-DADDY I-I'M GONNA CÜM".