Chapter 17

I AM HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING THE GIFS FOR THE STORY, SO I WOULD DO IT LATER. WHEN YOU READ (GIF) IS JUST TO INDICATE WHERE I HAVE TO PUT IT SO I DONT FORGET, JUST IGNORE IT. 

THANKS

DOUG POV:

It had been 6 days since Evie disappeared because the evilness of the Evil Queen.

Mal, Carlos, Jay and I had been on our way to the third and final location for 4 days. We were about three hours away from arriving and I was so desperate.

MAL: Doug... Are you okay? You've been very quiet... (he said as he sat next to me)
DOUG: How do you want me to be...? I don't know the state in which the love of my life is... I don't know if she's hurt or if her mother has already killed her... (tears began to fall from my eyes)
MAL: Have faith. Remember, Evie is a warrior. She did it once and now she will do it again... (she said as she put his hand on my shoulder)
DOUG: I'm scared... I don't want to lose her again... I don't know what would be of me without her... (I leaned my head on my hands)

I closed my eyes as memories of the happiest moments I had with Evie went through my head.

FLASHBACK:

We were sitting in our special place. Evie and I were having our first date as an official couple.

Evie was on my legs while I made little braids all over her hair, while she was telling me how she had done in her math class today.

EVIE: So... The teacher called my name so that she will get me up to solve some of the exercises that were on the board...  (she said as she turned a little to look at me). 
DOUG: Yes? How weird, that teacher almost never does that... (I said as I separated another strand to start making another braid). 
EVIE: Well, today he did. But don't worry, I solved the problem easily, He even congratulate me because I had done it correctly. (a proud smile formed on her face)
DOUG: That's my princess...  (I said giving her a kiss on the head)

END FLASHBACK.

.....................................

FLASHBACK:

Evie and I had gone up to my room after having dinner. We had decided that today we would watch movies all night taking advantage of the fact that tomorrow was Saturday and we had no classes.

Evie put on one of my blouses (she says it's her favorite) and walked in the direction of my bed. When she covered herself with the blanket she beckoned me to come over and sleep with her.

DOUG: Which movie do you want to see first?  (I asked already knowing the answer)
EVIE: can we see watch Rapunzel??  (she said with a smile I couldn't refuse.) 
DOUG: Of course, princess... Whatever you ask for...  (I spoke as she leaned her head on my chest)

While we were watching the movie, I would stroke Evie's hair and occasionally give her small kisses.

When the movie came to an end, I turned to Evie to ask her which movie she wanted to see now.