➫Special Chapter; Bakugou Katsuki's Birthday

!Pro-Heroes!

As soon as Katsuki walked into the kitchen, a smile grew on my face. He was cutely rubbing his eyes, and yawning softly.

On top of that, he was wearing my button-up shirt, the sight of his bare legs making me drool. Katsuki dragged his feet on the tile floor, standing by my side and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I rested my head on his as I flipped the pancake I was baking, and I felt Katsuki nuzzle his face on my chest and sigh.

"Why are you so fucking warm all the damn time?" He growled in a soft voice, making my heart beat fast. Katsuki chuckled at that, "How come you still behave like a lovestruck teenager, eh?"

I smiled and placed a kiss on the crown of his head. "I can't help it, especially when the boy I've dated for years is still being beautifully cute."

He groaned and moved to stand behind me, "Every time... I already told you I'm not cute, (M/n)~."

He sounded annoyed, but not for real, and his tone was still playful, so I just placed my (left/right) hand on top of his, which still were hugging me, wrapped around my middle.

"You're still cute in my eyes even when you're fighting villains, puppy," Katsuki pressed his forehead on my back, whining lowly, but he didn't bother saying something else.

And that was how we stayed for the next fifteen minutes, as I was finishing up with the pancakes, I let go of the frying pan and the spatula, bending down and reaching under Katsuki's thighs. I lifted him hearing him yelp and wrapped his smooth legs around my hips, holding himself with his limbs.

He didn't complain, and I moved around the kitchen to make myself a cup of (coffee/tea/hot chocolate) and made Katsuki a cup of coffee.

While the water boiled I went back to the pancakes and finished baking the remaining batter in a few minutes. Katsuki was breathing on my neck, sending shivers down my spine and my whole body, causing goosebumps on my skin. He giggled when he noticed the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and placed a soft kiss on my skin.

I took a deep breath as I recalled what I wanted to do today.

It was Katsuki's 25th birthday, and I wanted to make it special. I felt like the red velvet box hiding in our bedroom was almost desperately calling for me.

But it'll have to wait.

///////

Katsuki and I had breakfast as always, talking and laughing, but today he seemed extremely clingy, and the entire time he ate sitting on my lap. I didn't care, I actually liked it.

We have such a long day ahead of us...

"Katsuki..." he stared at me, our breaths colliding and he smirked, wrapping his arms around my neck and playing with my hair.

Katsuki, you damn tease.

"What, (M/n)?" He leaned in, whispering right above my lips. I had to swallow my spit or I would have begun drooling at the seductive side Katsuki was showing me.

"I have a surprise for you, puppy." Immediately, his seductive appearance changed to an excited one.

"I want it now," I chuckled at his eagerness, and he showed me his adorable pout.

My hands rested on his exposed thighs for a moment, "You'll have to wait until night, but for now, why don't we go on a date? Since it's your birthday." His crimson eyes seemed confused for a moment.