45

The next day, when I walked into the classroom, I was met with an excited Pikachu.

"Look! It's your name! Your Hero name is all over the internet! That's amazing!" I heard Kaminari exclaiming while shoving his phone at Eijiro's face as I walked to my desk and sat down, soon hearing a growl behind me.

Turning to look, I couldn't help but chuckle at Katsuki's expression.

"What?!" He made explosions towards me, but that didn't intimidate me anymore.

"You're really are like a puppy, especially, a Pomeranian, maybe a Chihuahua too, really noisy." Katsuki scoffed, but I noticed his faint blush, making me resist the urge to ruffle his hair a bit.

"Tsuyu-chan! Uraraka! Look! Your names are here! It's crazy!" Now Ashido behaved the same way Kaminari did.

They both said something and Iida also spoke before ending with the usual Iida thing. "But school work comes first for students! Don't dare fall asleep in class!" He said that staring at Eijiro, Izuku and me. They exclaimed something, but I only nodded and turned to talk with my boyfriend for a bit.

//////

-A few days later-

Togata senpai had told Izuku and me to meet him today, so he and I were heading out -after Katsuki had almost begged me to stay with him, gotta admit, I almost gave in-, and I saw Eijiro ahead of us.

"Oh?!" He turned to look at us greeting us with a wave, "Midoriya! (M/n)! Good morning! You both are heading out too?! What a coincidence!" While we walked towards him, Izuku answered him.

"We haven't been called in a while, but we've been notified today, although they told us not to bring our costumes..." I heard the door behind us open.

"Oh?! Good morning! You three are heading out too?!" Uraraka exclaimed with Tsuyu by her side.

Why do I feel like we're going in the same direction...?

Anyway, on our way to the station two heroes offered to go with us. There, the five of us got on the same train. To the same station. Same direction. And even turning the same corner...

"The Big Three are here together..."

I knew it.

//////

We were guided by our senpai inside the building where lots of heroes were reunited.

"Gran Torino?!" I heard Izuku exclaimed and I saw him staring at a small old man.

"You know him?" He looked at me and nodded.

"I had my internship with him." I hummed and he kept observing around.

I looked away for a second when I heard a familiar voice.

"Aizawa sensei?" He stared at me and nodded once as a greeting. I did too.

"There's so many heroes... This is amazing! What's...?" Before Izuku could finish, Hado senpai interrupted him.

"Ryukyu!" She went to a familiar hero.

Rank 9. Dragon Hero: Ryukyu.

"Thanks to the information everyone has provided, I was able to make a huge advance in the progress of my investigation." We all turned to stare at Sir speaking, "I've called everyone to this reunion only to share the information and also discuss the procedure we'll take against the conspiracy of a little organization called 'Shie Hassaikai'."

Togata, Izuku and I knew what he was talking about. And that also meant... Eri-Chan.

"I'll explain everything, from start to finish."