74

The next morning, the commotion going on outside the room woke me up, and as soon as my eyes opened while I groaned I remembered it.

Today's the culture festival...!

Shit, what time is it?

I held the top half of my body with my elbow and realized I left my phone in my room, but thankfully, Katsuki's was right next to the bed and it read 7:30 a.m. It is kinda early, but we had to prepare everything for today, so...

A sigh left my mouth as I looked down at Katsuki, his arm was wrapped around my waist, preventing me from getting up. My face heated up when the memory of last night clouded my mind but I tried to ignore that, and I decided to wake him up. I moved my hand and placed it on his face, softly caressing the smooth skin of his cheek, and he nuzzled against my palm, sighing deeply while getting closer to me.

That unconscious action made me smile.

I reached up to his hair, pushing it away from his face and I leaned down to kiss his forehead, resting my head on his, going down to touch his neck and chest.

"Katsuki~," I called his name next to his ear, and he seemed to flinch slightly, groaning softly as he pressed his face on my neck, "Love, wake up..."

I moved my hand down to his waist, rubbing circles under his ribs with my thumb over the shirt he was wearing, but he just completely ignored me.

Damn it.

I sighed again and decided to just get up from his bed, but his arm held me tightly. That me let out a breathy chuckle.

"You were awake, eh?" He growled and soon his chest was pressing on my back, his hot breath hitting the back of my neck.

"Your touch is calming... so it makes me sleepy, dumbass." He muttered while both of his arms hugged my waist, his face snuggling on my back. "How do you expect me to wake up when you're being soft, damn it?"

Okay, that was a new compliment... it made me feel so fuzzy and tingly inside, it made my heart melt for the hundredth time.

"Katsuki," I called him and hummed, his chin resting on my shoulder, I turned to look at him and held his face, pulling him close to me and pecking his lips. "I love you," I mumbled barely pulling back, and when I looked at him, his burning face made me smile, "You look so cute when you blush."

I took advantage of his grip faltering around me, and got up from the bed, walking to the door. I barely touched the doorknob when I heard him growl annoyed and embarrassed.

"I fucking hate you, (M/n)... always making me feel weak and stupid." When I heard that I turned around again, about to tell him that he wasn't any of that, but I saw the bright smile on his face, "But that's why I love you, asshole."

Now it was my turn to get flustered and feel weak and stupid. I had to cover my face with my hand, whining to myself as I was able to hear Katsuki's giggles.

"Damn it, Katsuki. I'll get my revenge," I mumbled before turning and walking out of his bedroom.

Unfortunately, once I stepped outside, I was met with Eijiro's curious look. His red eyes stared at me before they shifted to the closed door behind me, and it kept going like that for a couple of seconds.

"Why were you in Bakugou's room?" I took a deep breath as I thought of an excuse, but I realized who was in front of me. Eijiro already knows about us being together... but I didn't want to be honest, that would be very embarrassing.

And Katsuki would kill me.

"I was... asking Katsuki if we could... train after the Festival, y'know... that stuff..." I said in between pauses as the lie came out of my mouth. Eijiro observed me for a moment before showing me his sharp teeth, and a big and bright smile on his face, making me squint my eyes as I felt his brightness blinding me.

"Why don't we train the three of us together then, man?! It would be so fun!" He laughed openly before walking away from me and heading to the elevator. My body slumped as I felt my breathing coming back to me, and I turned to go to my bedroom to take another shower and change.

"I feel like... I was staring at the sun..."

///////

Twenty minutes later I was ready to start the day, and after I walked out of my room with my phone in hand, my feet took me to the stairs. I've always liked going up and down the stairs... sorry if you can't relate to that though.

When I stepped into the common room of the dorm, I saw Jiro panicking while Yaomomo tried to calm her down. "What's going on?" She turned to me and ran to me, holding me by the shoulders difficultly, standing on the tip of her toes because of our height difference.

"Have you seen Bakugou's eyebags? He obviously didn't sleep well last night!" Without even having to ask her to explain herself again, I understood her.

Katsuki could fall asleep at any moment, and he won't be focused on the class performance. And I had an idea, so I just smiled at Jiro and walked towards Katsuki, who was sitting by himself on one of the couches. He didn't even look in Jiro's direction, completely ignoring her while I scolded myself slightly for letting him manipulate me like that last night.

I sat next to him and his tired crimson eyes landed on me, he grunted and got comfortable on the couch, his head soon resting on my lap. My hand moved to touch his hair, entirely ignoring the weight of everyone's stare on us, but I glanced behind me at them and laughed it off.

The look in their eyes was of confusion, and even if their stares were making me nervous, I decided to start a conversation with them, as if nothing was off.

And like that, everyone seemed to forget about the ash-blond porcupine sleeping on my lap, especially because ten minutes past eight, the front door of the dorm was opened. A small smile stretched my lips upwards, seeing Eri and Togata senpai walking in with Aizawa sensei.

Eri looked at me and waved, I smiled at her and waved back, her red eyes caught sight of Katsuki on my lap and she started to walk towards me. Her crimson orbs observed my boyfriend up close, and she seemed to be analyzing his features.

"(M/n)-san, who is he...?" I chuckled and leaned down as I made her a sign to get closer, she stood on her tippy toes and I whispered in her ear.

"He's my cute boyfriend, Katsuki, but shh~," I placed my index finger on my lips as I looked into her eyes, "Don't tell anyone, okay, Eri? It'll be our secret," she seemed content as I winked at her. There wasn't a smile on her face, but I could see the excitement in her eyes, and she nodded once before Aizawa called her over.

I stayed still, staring at them and listening to what they were talking about while I kept playing with Katsuki's hair, causing him to snuggle closer to my hand, something that never failed to make me smile.