graduation

ೃ⁀➷

CW: NSFW scene and probably a longer chapter than usual, so buckle in o-o I will indicate where it starts and ends so if you'd like to skip then feel free to do so! Also, Himiko has graduated now so she is 18 and of age, and obviously Tsukishima is 19 since he was a year older :)

"I can't believe it's finally over!" Arai says after our graduation ceremony, and we stare at the rolls in our hands.

"We've actually graduated... we did it Arai!" I squeal as we hug laughing. "So what do we do now?" I whisper and he taps his chin.

"Well... I've had this plan for awhile, but I think I'm going to go study filmmaking," he says and my eyes widen.

"Really!? Arai that's awesome!" I say punching his shoulder and he grins.

"And I assume you're going to head off and become a top track star," he ruffles my hair and I nod proudly.

Despite my injury, I continued with track. I just couldn't give it up and so far my leg hasn't affected anything and I've been able to get back on track (hehe get it.. on track.. ok yeah you get it). In my second year, I proceeded to make it back to the finals where I won, same with third year. My performance was noticed and I was offered a spot on one of the top Japan teams, so I'll continue to pursue that after high school!

"Well the ceremony is over, let's go find everyone!" Arai says as he hurry over to the crowd who watched the ceremony. Arai and I split up, and I immediately spot mum and Rina.

"Nechan!" Rina runs up to me and I pick her up, spinning her around.

"Himiko!" My mother sobs, blowing into a tissue as I roll my eyes, hugging her as Rina laughs. "I'm so proud of my beautiful daughter! So so so proud of you!" She sobs as I pat her back awkwardly.

Rina is 9 years old now and is going into her fourth year of elementary school. She still has severe anxiety, but she managed to make some really amazing friends who help her with it and she's been able to go to school more regularly now.

Mum was able to find a stable job, meaning she was able to quit her other trashy ones. She's now able to provide for Rina while working reasonable hours instead of all day and all night.

"My nechan is so cool!" Rina says and I pinch her cheek making her laugh. "Oh! Tsuki is somewhere here as well!" She says and mum agrees as I smile. I then see Tsukishima, making his way over through the crowed with his hand behind his back and dressy casual clothes on. He smirks at me as I return the grin.

"Mama, Rina, you guys can head home now ok? I'll text you!" Mama kisses my cheek nodding and I hug Rina one last time before they leave. Tsukishima then walks over and I hold my graduation certificate up proudly.

"Congratulations you," he says leaning down and kissing my cheek as I hold my head up proudly.

"Bet you thought I wouldn't make it this far eh?" I say giggling and he snickers.

"Honestly? No I didn't," I smack his chest making him laugh. "I'm kidding! I didn't doubt you for a second," I blush, flipping my hair proudly.

"What's behind your back?" I say curious and he smirks.

"For the graduating student~" He pulls out a bouquet of jasmine and lilac flowers and I gasp. I take it as he grins at my excited face.

"Tsukishima! Jasmine is my favorite you remembered!" I gush and he rolls his eyes.

"Of course I remembered, what kind of boyfriend do you think I am?" I giggle, pulling his jacket making him bend down to my height. I place a quick peck on his lips before a cough sound can be heard from behind us.