𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

Reader's pov
I run as fast as my legs can hold,eyes full of tears and knees all bruised from the previous times I fell.My lungs are barely holding from how much I've ran in the last 2 hours.This psycho won't stop chasing me.He killed my best friend right in front of my eyes with a smile on his face.'For love' he said.I quickly ran and he followed after,trying to catch me.No matter how much I tried to hide and run,he is somehow still behind me.I look behind,noticing him walking towards me full of blood on his yellow coat.I suddenly feel my leg hit something and next thing I knew I was on the ground.Again.This is 5th time I fell today."Oh no! My darling Y/n! Are you hurt?" He yells from behind.I fight the stinging pain in my legs as I get up and I look around for a place where I can rest at least for some minutes.My eyes scan the part of town we were in and I notice an abandoned building.

I hurry there as I hear more yells from behind me. "My dear! Why do you keep running from me? I could never hurt you darling.I just want to love you but you keep running" he kept yelling.I cry as I hurry towards the abandoned place as fast as my legs can.I finally get there as I enter and I quickly go on some stairs,trying to find a good place to hide and rest for some minutes.I'm now on the third level of the abandoned building and I see a chair behind some curtains.I sit down on the crusty chair,finally sitting down after many hours and much running.I'm absolutely exhausted.I regain my breath but i'd love some food right now and maybe some drops of water.As I was resting on that chair behind a curtain,I suddenly heard footsteps.Oh my fucking god.I quickly throw my hand over my mouth to avoid making any sounds as the footsteps are getting louder each second.Please don't find me please don't find me.

The footsteps are clearly in the same room with me.They go for a bit until they suddenly stop.I listen closely but there doesn't seem to be any sound in the nearby area.Maybe he went to the next floor.I get the hand away from my mouth,breathing again.Before I can do something else,the curtain suddenly dropped revealing him. "Found you~" he said while lifting his hand. "No no no please don't hurt me" I say as I close my eyes shut and I place my hands over my face but nothing came.I open my eyes to see him looking down at me with a confused face. "You thought I would..hit you? My darling I could never hurt you.Didn't I make myself clear when I told you how much I love you?" He says with a lovely tone.I look at him with nothing but fear and worry.He bends down and gently grabs my leg,looking at my scrapped knees. "You hurt your precious skin.." he whispers as he holds on my leg tighter causing me to yelp.

He reaches for his pocket and gets out a marble that suddenly turns into some bandages.He looks at me and I hesitantly nod causing him to smile.He gently starts bandaging my knees and surprisingly he's very gentle with it.When he was done,he gets up and looks at me with the same loving look he had while chasing me. "My dear..why do you keep running from me? You know how much I love you" he says."You killed my best friend in front of my eyes!" I say. "Oh darling it seems you still don't understand.Do you remember those rumors about you in school? You think I don't know? I do.Guess who spread those rumors.Exactly.Your 'best friend' " he says.I look at him surprised as he nods. "Mhm.And that's not all.Guess who spread the other rumors last month.Your other friend but I got rid of her way faster.You only see me as a killer Y/n but I just want to get rid of the people who are backstabbing you but you have no idea about it" he says.

He holds his hand out for me with a smile on his face.I think about it but after all..he saved me from my 'friends'.There's no point in trying to run from him now.I take his hand as he lifts me up and wraps his hands around me holding me tight."I'm glad you understood that I'm just saving you from people who act like your friends.I love you so much.." he says.I don't say anything for the moment as I wrap my arms around him as well causing a huge psycho smile to appear on his face.I have to accept my fate with this insane male's 'love'.He won't let me get away from him now.Even if I somehow manage to run from him,he will continue killing all my acquaintances slowly until I come back to him. "My darling..you have no idea how much I love you.Don't dare to run from me again" he says,his voice changing in the last words.I shake at his creepy voice as he kisses my forehead and smiles.

"But don't worry..if you don't try to run,everything will be fine and I will get to show you how much I really love and care about you" he says with the biggest smile on his face.I nod as he grabs my hand and walk out of the abandoned place. "Are your legs better? Can you walk?" He asks.My legs still hurt a bit but not as bad as before."Y-yes I can walk don't worry I say.He gives me a curious look but starts walking again while holding my hand.On the other side of the road I notice a man staring at us.After all,my knees are all bandaged,my eyes puffy from crying,his coat is full of blood while holding my hand.The man gives me a worry look but I mouth a 'no' and the man continues walking.Thankfully Compress didn't seem to notice which was good. "So uhm..where are we going now?" I ask.He looks at me and smiles."At my house" he says.I nod as he smiles again and holds me close.I already accepted my fate with this psychopath.