𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

Reader's pov
I smile,placing my favorite mug with hot tea on the table.I turn on my laptop to watch something while I drink my tea.I look on the window,everything white.It's been snowing for the last 2 or 3 days and everything is covered in a thick layer of snow.Definitely not the best idea to go outside on this weather without many layers on you,that's why I hope I don't have to leave my house anytime soon.While I was scrolling on youtube trying to find something good to watch,my phone starts ringing.Ugh.I pick it up only to see 'My love<3' on the screen.Oh it's him."Hello?" I say,picking up.On the other side,I hear a heavy breathing Sako or 'Mr.Compress'."Baby? Are you home?" He asks."Yea I'm in my room why? Is everything okay?" I ask.I hope everything is fine knowing he's breathing so heavy."Uhhh you see..I got some uh..people after me" he says.Ohhh.

"I'll go open the door" I say with a smile."Ah thank you Y/n you're the best" he says.I hang up,getting up from the bed and walking towards the front door.I unlock and open it only to reveal a running Sako towards my house.I laugh but stop after some seconds.Finally at my house,he quickly steps inside and I close the door,locking it.I place my hands over my chest and lean on the closest wall."Soooo what's up" I ask."Uhh you see I was just trying to go in town like a normal guy but people noticed me and called the cops on me.I'm glad they didn't call the heroes" he says.I nod and I walk towards him with a smile on my face.Once in front of him,I take off his mask revealing his balaclava.Ugh I hoped he's not wearing it.I press a kiss on his lips and he instantly returns the kiss,wrapping his arms around my waist.I place my arms around his neck,bringing him closer."I missed you" I whisper once we get away.

"Mmh same.I missed you but I'm busy lately with the league and stuff" he says,placing a kiss on my forehead."I understand.I still missed you so much though" I whisper in his ear.He lets out a shaky breath and smiles."My love" he says,picking me up.I yelp at his sudden action and I hold him tight.He walks in my room,knowing my full house and he places me on the bed,takes off his iconic yellow coat,his top hat and finally his balaclava."There is my pretty boy come here" I say,extending my hand.He smiles at the praise and comes close to me.I place my hand on his soft hair,fixing it since he just let it out from that balaclava.Once fixed,my hand goes further on his soft cheek.His skin is so soft and warm it makes me forget about the freezing cold weather outside.My hand goes even further to the collar of his orange shirt and i place my hand on it,pulling it making our lips crash together and Sako to fall on top of me.

I smile against his lips feeling him place his arms around my waist again.No matter how heated we get,Sako is always kissing me slow and passionate like the gentleman he is.I got used to his gentle and full of passion kisses but it still makes my stomach do a turn every time I feel him do this.After some minutes we slowly get away and I giggle making him smile."What?" He asks."Oh nothing.You're just so cute I can't resist" I say making him lightly blush."I love you" he whispers,laying his head on my chest."I love you too my dear Sako" I say.I start playing with his soft brown locks and I feel him starting to slowly loose his grip on me.I curiously tilt my head and I see him with his eyes closed.Awh my baby fell asleep.I smile,letting my eyes close as well.My dear Sako..