𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

(She/her pronouns)

Mr.Compress pov
I take a deep breath,trying to calm myself down.Y/n's been teasing me the whole day! And it's not just small,occasional and friendly teasing.It's hardcore and often teasing that's pissing me off.I told her to stop with all her teasing but she doesn't understand! We had a mission together where we had to spy some hero and we almost got caught because Y/n made me let out a..risky sound.We almost got caught because of it and Tomura would've been mad.She 'apologized' but then continued anyway like nothing happened.Right now I'm sitting on the couch,just playing with some cards.No one is in the bar at the moment which is surprising because Kurogiri or Tomura are here often.But it's okay,I don't mind sitting alone anyway.I shuffle my cards for a while until the door suddenly opens.I look up curiously from my cards and I stop.Not againnnn.

"Hello Compress" Y/n's voice feels my ears."Hi.." I say,trying to ignore her.I don't want to ignore her but in the same time I'm so tired and mad of all her teasing from today! "How are you Compress?" She asks,her voice slow and seductive like it was all day."I'm good..what about you?" I ask,still focusing on my cards."Oh well I'm good as well.I just wanted to check up on you and see what are you doing" she says.Y/n suddenly sits down next to me on the sofa and I feel one of her hands make it's way on my chest and caress the area.I take a breath as I feel her other hand wrap around my back.Her head rests on my shoulder and smiles.I take off my mask,my balaclava still on.Y/n lifts up her head a bit and places her chin instead on my shoulder,looking up in my eyes."Mmh..Compress your eyes are so beautiful" she says.I smile at her words and I notice her eyes traveling down to my lips.

I smile,looking down at her lips as well.She chuckles,our faces approaching slowly.We look into each other's eyes as our faces are approaching.Finally her teasing will end and I finally get to feel her lips..When our faces were inches from each other and I could already feel her soft breath on my face,ready to connect our lips and gently wrap my arms around her waist,she pulls away.She pulled away.I growl,watching her get up from the couch.Oh not so fast I'll make you regret this.I quickly grab her hand pulling her back and making her fall down in my lap.She tries to get up but I hold her waist tightly between my hands,making sure she's not getting away."I had enough of your teasing this day.I'll make you regret it" I say and I crash our lips together.She yelps against my lips and struggles for a second but then gives in and kisses me as well.I kiss her hungrily,finally getting payback after all the teasing.

While we were sitting there,her in my lap,my hands tightly holding her waist,her arms around my neck and both kissing like it's the last time,the door opens.Y/n yelps again and quickly tries to break the kiss but I pull her in again,my grip on her waist tightening."Hi- oh Uhm..I'm..I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude.You two look cute together though-No you look disgusting-No you look cute" Twice's voice fills my ears as the door closes again.I break our kiss and we look in each other's eyes,Y/n's hard breathing over our stare."It's not safe here someone could enter any second again like Twice did.Let's go" I say,getting up with her in my arms,carrying her.Her grip on my neck tightens,thinking she'll fall.I walk as fast as I can in my room,after all I really don't want to meet with another member and get asked questions.I open the door and we go inside,closing and locking the door after us.

I pin Y/n to the wall,her still in my arms.She looks in my eyes and smiles."Compress I-" I kiss her lips stopping her mid sentence.I take off my top hat and my balaclava."You pissed me off today.Your teasing was so annoying..but don't worry.I'll make you regret.I'll make you regret all the teasing.." I say while kissing and sucking on her neck,leaving dark spots behind.She lets out a moan and places her arms around my neck."I'm s-sorry" she whispers."Too late for that" I say,picking her up again and placing her on the bed.I take off my waistcoat while she watches me closely with a smile on her face.I climb in bed as well and she takes off her shirt.I look at her for consent and she quickly nods.I place my hands on her boobs,her bra still on.I start playing with them for a bit until I look up at her again and she nods so I take off her bra,revealing her boobs to me.I chuckle,playing with them again.