𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒕.2

--Next day,Reader's pov
I just finished drying my hair after a long,comforting bath and i put on the black tight dress I wore when I first saw Sako.I do my eyeliner,some mascara and I put on some gloss.As I look at myself in the mirror,my phone rings."Hello?" I ask. "Hello Y/n.Are you ready?" Sako asks. "Yup just a minute and I'm ready" I say. "Okay well i'm almost there.See you" he says as he hangs up.I quickly get my heels and I spray some cologne on me.I grab my phone and the doorbell rings.I check myself one more time in the mirror and I open the door revealing Sako with a pretty bouquet of roses in his hands,dressed in a beautiful black suit.He gives me the flowers and I walk back in my house,placing them in a vase with water.I walk back to Sako who's waiting for me and I close the door from my house,locking it.

"Ready to go?" Sako asks.I nod and he gently grabs my hand.We start walking from my house until forward I noticed a weird..black-purple fog? Compress didn't seem to mind it as we walked straight towards it."Don't be afraid of this nothing bad will happen" he says.I nod as we step inside the weird fog and suddenly we are in some theater that looks abandoned.I look around a bit and I notice that there were lights turned towards the scene.I look at Sako confused but he grabs my hand again and we sit down on some chairs.There's some music playing in the background when suddenly the stage curtains drag revealing 2 guys.One had burned,purple scars that were connected to the normal skin with..staples? Ouch. The other guy had blue hair and..crusty skin? Okay those people look a bit..weird.The guy with a hand over his face wore a long princess like dress and the guy with staples wore a black suit.

There is some classical music playing in the background by a..fog guy? The guy with burned scars offers his hand to the guy in the dress who wore a pair of gloves that were covering only 2 of his fingers.He takes the guy's hand and they start dancing to the music.I laugh and Compress looks at me with a smile on his face.After some time of dancing between those two,I see the girl who was with Sako the first time he came at the bar wearing some black suit and having a badly looking fake mustache.Along with her came a guy wearing some black and white suit that's covering his whole body with a blonde wig on his head."Tomura what are you doing with him? I thought we understood that you can't meet with him anymore" the girl with buns says,acting like Tomura's 'dad'. "I- dad..mom what are you doing here?" Tomura says with a 'scared' voice."Don't answer with a question.I asked you,what are you doing with Dabi here again?" his 'dad' asks. The 'Dabi' guy hides behind Tomura and the girl with buns approaches.

The classical music turns into some dramatic one as a..lizard guy appears on the stage.They all gasp as Tomura the princess yells scared "It's him! The green lizard monster!" .The lizard guy grabs Tomura's 'dad' and 'mom' and runs with them off the stage.Dabi turns to look at Tomura the princess and he starts 'crying'. "Dad..mom.." Tomura says.Dabi hugs him and he starts 'sobbing' in his shoulder. "The monster got dad and mom!" Tomura says.The dramatic music turned into some sad one by now. "It's gonna be okay my princess.I'm going to save your parents from the green lizard monster and I'm going to marry you" Dabi says. Tomura smiles and hugs him again.Some moments later all of them climb on the scene and make a reverence.By now my head was on Sako's shoulder who was playing with my hair.I excitedly clap my hands and Sako follows soon after.They all walk from the scene and I look at Sako.

"Those were your friends?" I ask,smiling. "Yes.All of them.Please don't ask me how I managed to convince them to do this" he says.We laugh as I notice the fog guy who was playing music approaching us. He nods at Sako who gets up and gently grabs my hand.I get up as well as Sako leads me on the scene,helping me with the stairs.On the scene there was a pretty blanket and Sako sits there,patting the spot next to him.I sit down next to him and the fog guy teleports at us with 2 Mc donald's bags.He gives them to us and disappears,leaving me and Sako alone in the theater. "Were are the others?" I ask. "They already left don't worry" Sako says.I nod as he offers me one of the two bags the fog guy gave us.We take our food from the bags,scattering them all around the pretty blanket.We start eating in silence,from time to time throwing looks at Sako,making eye contact sometime making me blush.