𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

Reader's pov
I sigh,scrolling on my phone out of boredom.Our boss Shigaraki,Kurogiri,Dabi,Toga,Twice and Spinner went in another mission and left me here at the base.I've been a member of the League since last month and I still don't have the other's trust.I used to work with the heroes so none of them fully trust me for this.It's not like they think I'm some traitor or anything but I don't really get sent on missions with them.I usually just sit around the base and rarely go out on missions to help.But I'm not mad at them for this.I understand them I mean,I used to work with their biggest enemies and now I suddenly came here which is obviously for them to not trust me.But it's okay,in time I'll eventually gain everyone's trust.The only person who trusts me and is my friend is Mr.Compress who guess what,is also my crush.I don't know why but there's something special with this guy.

Maybe it's the fact that he's always so mysterious or maybe it's the fact that he's an absolute gentleman.Me and Mr.Compress actually knew each other before I joined the League so that's probably why he trusts me.I yawn,checking the time and seeing it's 12:15 am.Speaking of Mr.Compress,the bar door opens revealing him with his usual outfit but without his long yellow coat."Oh hello Y/n" he says in his gentle voice."Hello Compress.How are you?" I ask,shutting off my phone."I'm good,nothing special.What about you?" He asks."Meh,I'm good I guess nothing important" I say with a small smile.Mr.Compress walks and sits down next to me on a nearby chair."So..are you sad they didn't got us in the mission as well?" He asks."I mean..not really.It's not like this is our last mission.We have time to go on future missions you know" I say.Mr.Compress nods.

"I mean yea,you're right" he says.We sit there,chatting some more about random things.Around 12:45 am,Mr.Compress gets up from the chair."I'm going to bed now.You should do as well you never know when Tomura wants us on a mission" he says and I nod."Goodnight! See you" I say."Goodnight Y/n.See you" he says.He walks out of the bar,leaving me alone again.I stare at the wall,many thoughts going through my mind.I have such a big crush on this guy.I like him so much..I just want to hug him and kiss him.I saw his face once and my crush got even bigger.He is so beautiful and gentle I like him so much.I also get up from the chair and I leave the bar,going towards my room that's close to his room.As I get in the front of my room's door,I turn my head and look at his door.Should I..What if he won't like it? Or what if..you know what? Screw it.It's now or never.

I walk at his door,entering inside without knocking revealing Mr.Compress shirtless in the middle of the room.We look at each other for a good minute until I close the door behind me."Y/n? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asks.I say nothing but I approach him.I place a hand on his well toned chest and I push him towards the bed.He looks pretty surprised by this but doesn't mind it and lets me make my thing,probably curious.Finally connecting with the bed,he falls down on it with my hand still on his chest.I quickly get on top of him,straddling him.He looks even more surprised than some moments ago and I slowly bend down,crashing our lips together.Compress thankfully kisses me back and wraps his arms around me.I melt against his soft,addictive lips."Compress.." I whisper but he kisses me again.Our kiss got rougher but somehow Compress was still making it gentle.

We part away for a second and Compress looks in my eyes."May I?" He asks,his hand tugging at my shirt.I nod and he smiles,taking it off.Now we are both shirtless.Sako starts planting soft kisses on my chest and shoulders while I'm playing with his soft hair.Some minutes later,Sako starts tugging at my pants.I look at him with a smile and I nod.He slowly takes off my pants,leaving me only in underwear.I do the same for him and now we are both in only underwear.My hand goes on all his toned arms and chest as his hands fix on my waist."You're so beautiful.." he says.I smile and gently kiss him again.While we were sitting there,undressing and kissing each other,we hear many voices from the bar."That was a close one" Tomura says."Yea and Dabi's flames were all over the place! So pretty" Toga says excited."Yes they were so pretty! No they weren't" Twice says."Anyway where are Y/n and Compress?" Tomura asks.

Me and Mr.Compress look at each other and he looks..irritated."Why now.." he whispers.I try to get off from him but Compress holds me tighter."Don't go" he says.How can I resist to such a sweet request? "But they are gonna be here any second" I say.Compress pats his chest and I lay down.He gets us both under the blanket and holds me close to his chest."The door is locked anyway" he says."But I didn't lock it" I say."Magic" he says.I smile as I playfully kiss his chest and his neck.He smiles and kisses my cheek."Compress I..I like you.Very much" I say."I like you too Y/n.." he whispers in my ear.We suddenly hear footsteps on the hallway and Toga's voice."Y/n is not here".They probably checked my room."Maybe Y/n is-ohhhh" Toga says.Footsteps are heard again."Have funnnn" Toga says in front of our door and walks away.I look at Compress who had a huge smile on his face.

"She knows" Compress says."She knows" I say.We smile as I rest my head on his chest again and I feel my eyes closing."Goodnight.." Compress whispers and plants a kiss on my head."Goodnight Compress.." I whisper as i close my eyes.I love him so much.